August 23, 2014 | 1799 users online

Lotions/ Creams - 100 Percent Pure - 100 Percent Pure Coconut Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by sunshinechemist

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Posted under Coconut Nourishing Body Cream as well: I recently purchased two of these (one for mom, one for me) when they were on sale on white rabbit beauty. This is not the classic coconut/pina colada scent (check out desert essence coconut lotion for that, smells strikingly similar to philosophy beach party lotion). This is a coconut macaroon scent. My bf thought it smelled like coffee, so ymmv. The tube packaging is hygienic and easy to use. It doesn't disappear on the skin, which I prefer. I like to "feel" like I put lotion on. FYI for paraben avoiders, this contains Japanese honeysuckle for a preservative which looks and acts like a paraben (google Japanese honeysuckle preservative for more info). I don't avoid parabens, so I'm cool with it, but their marketing may be misleading to some. I would buy this again as indicated, but I will use up my other lotions first and wait for another sale. Good product, but not HG for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by aquavita

I had incredibly high expectations of this product, due to all the positive reviews. Especially the smell, I thought the smell would be divine. I was quite disappointed....
I find that the smell resembles exactly to the smell of Ferrero Raffaello candy. It is a good smell, but god that it is sweet. At some point, it started to make me noxious.
I find that the texture is too thick, so it is hard to spread it on the skin. Also,packaging allows you only to take a very small quantity at the time, which is quit annoying. Finally, I don't find it moisturizing enough for the winter months.
To summarize, If you are not crazy about sweet smells, you have very dry skin, or you hate the hustle of spending too much time rubbing in your cream, avoid this product as a plague. Especially, that is it not cheep.
If these points don't bother you, you may end up liking up, like a lot of other people reviewing this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by JS000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mmmmmm, I LOVE the smell of this lotion! I love the fact that it is organic. Non greasy and super moisturizing! Packaging has changed to a squeeze tube which is awesome because you can get every last drop out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by x0xhannax3

smells really nice but it's sticky and hard to rub in

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by ktpeluso

This product is wonderful! It smells fantastic, but better yet are the ingredients. I was at my parents house for the weekend and saw it in their bathroom and loving coconut scented anything I decided to try it---what a surprise! Then, I looked at the ingredients and realized all of them are really great for your skin, in particular, acne-prone skin so I decided to try it on my face. Literally the next day I saw a difference, my skin was glowing! I highly recommend this product! I know it's not meant for acne, but if you replace it with your normal daily moisturizer you will not be disappointed! I'm going to order the purity spot treatment and I will review that too.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells wonderful! Its great to pamper yourself but it doesnt moisturize enough for my dry skin. Has a light scent and feel.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by mjlpp

omg!!!!!
this smells soooo good its heavenly:) and its all natural and has great ingredients and you can pronounce everything!!! it reminds me of gingerbread Its one of my favorite scents I love the entire line!!!! and they have a scrub and body wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 11:33:00 PM More reviews by dsbbhome

I think anyone who takes in their environment primarily by their sense of smell has got to love 100% Pure. I've only tried 2 of the body lotions so far and they're both yummy. I don't usually like the smell of coconut as it reminds me of some sunscreens ICK! This isn't like that. It has more of a toasted coconut scent...reminds me of eating macaroons or snowballs (both British treats). The ingredients are awesome and you really do feel moisturized when you've used it. I use it while still damp but not wet from showering, and I feel moisturized until I go through the routine again the next day.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Bexxa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. Would not say it's especially 'coconutty' - more like a mix of warmth, nuttiness, and vanilla. The fragrance is deeply pleasing to me because it is not synthetic; the lotion itself is very thick and moisturizing; and my skin feels happy when I use it. Wish it came in a bigger bottle and/or cost a wee bit less - if you used only this it would be a pricey endeavor to keep your body hydated and lotioned-up! But I will definitely absolutely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2009 11:26:00 PM More reviews by marbief

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HATED this. I was expecting a coconut smell, based on the reviews here, but it smells like cocoa butter! Yuk. Don't buy unless you like cocoa butter, a lot. If you want a nice, pure coconut moisturizer, Tropical Traditions has a great cream moisturizer, and one is unscented, if you want to use it on your face.