November 29, 2014 | 942 users online

Gels/Soaps - 100 Percent Pure - Coconut shower gel

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Laurhen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I read that this product was watery but was none-the-less surprised at how watery it was. Initially I found it hard to control the amount that dispensed because of the consistency but quickly got the hang of it. I tried using this on an exfoliating mit, facecloth and with bare hands and found that I didn't need to use as much product with bare hands. The product also foamed up quite nicely (which can be an issue with some natural products). The smell was really nice, like toasted coconut. All in all a really nice product, will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2007 9:21:00 PM More reviews by lianne9

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have problems with sulfates so I was happy to find this shower gel. It is watery, but works great with a mesh shower puff. It smells great but didn't overpower my perfume. I didn't get dry or itchy from the product either. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

WOW! This really is a fantastic body cleanser/shower gel! It's coconut and smells very authentic - like the real thing. I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 because it doesn't lather that well and because it's organic it has natural sugars in it which can attract bugs if you don't carefully clean your tub/shower afterwards :( Those are the only two drawbacks that can be attributed to it being organic. Other than that it's a super-fabulous organic shower gel & highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2007 1:08:00 AM More reviews by kimberpoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best shower gel I have ever tried!!!!!!!! I can't believe no one has reviewed this product line yet. I found it at the C.O. Bigelow in the mall in Schaumburg IL. they have a website at 100percentpure.com , although they don't offer all of their products online which is strange. anyway, this shower gel is organic, and has allllll natural ingredients, like coconut milk and avacado oil. no strange chemicals or words I don't know the meaning of in the ingrediant list. I could literally eat this gel. it smells awesome, and keeps my skin sooooo soft and smooth. never breaks me out or irritates me, even after shaving. the only bad thing I can say is that it dosen't produce a ton of lather and so I have to use a bit more than I'd like, but other than that it is perfect. as close to HG as any product has ever come for me!!!!!!!!!