July 28, 2014 | 917 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Midnight Swirl Lipgloss in Sassy Sangria LE

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2010 5:43:00 AM More reviews by mamibg

Got this at the 99 cent store. I'm more of a neutral kind of girl, but i've been experimenting with different colors and i have worn Sangria with a burgundy shirt and dark jeans and i looooooved the look. I hate lip glosses but the color is nice n the taste is great. It is super thick as well, however its nothig to die for.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Katlanta

Oh, if only it weren't a LE. I love this lip gloss line (I have Sangria and Current Affair.) I love these so much. Perfect color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2008 2:48:00 PM More reviews by sanpe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite lip glosses. Its the perfect color to go out at night. I don't wear it in the day time because its too strong of a color. The first few times i put it on it irritated my lips but now it doesn't bother me anymore. It is kind of expensive but it's worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2008 11:47:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is one of THE most fantastic glosses ive ever bought! its nice n thick and moisturizing. and the color...oh my the color is so beautiful! im hording this gloss,just wish it wasnt a LE =(
i didnt pay $15 for this item, im cheap like that. i got it at wal-mart on sale. it wasnt that pricey at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

I really, really love this gloss. At first it's BAM, very berry, a little bright, but fades to a perfect stain. I believe this is the perfect gloss. It lasts and lasts. Smells like berry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 3:13:00 PM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I, too, like this one. I didn't have any problems w/ this. love the color--esp when blotted, it looks like a lovely YLBB stain--.......LOOOVE the scent, and overall, i think it's a nice gloss. Perhaps the 'sticky' factor didn't bother me b/c I am a MAC lipglass addict as well, and am used to a more 'tacky' texture anyway. lasts a long time as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2007 10:16:00 PM More reviews by missamerika67

What is up with all the bad reviews?? I LOVE this stuff!!! I have really sensitive lips and no matter how much I use it my lips never get irritate, PLUS it's mosturizing, goes on really smooth, and is an awsome color! I was scared when I saw how dark all the colors looked in their pakaging, but I went for it anyways (hey I'm a sucker for super glossy lips in ads), and it ROCKS!

Go for it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Bhree

I really like this one, I don't see what all of the fuss is about. Yes, it goes on very dark and thick, but that's what I like about it. I also like how it has the nylon brush instead of the doefoot. Thick means it has a lot of staying power, but it also means that if you wear it on windy days your hair will stick to it like glue. Just find a scrunchie.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2007 10:58:00 AM More reviews by nicholetiffany

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Complete garbage. I, too, was drawn in by the glittery dark swirls, which are apparently just for look. The gloss goes on sticky, almost thick as honey, and the brush applicator, combined with that awful texture, makes you look like a clown regardless of how steady of a hand you use.

Unfortunately, I bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada, and cannot return it. Worst $15 cosmetic purchase I have ever made.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2007 12:32:00 AM More reviews by FedoraJane

Simply nasty.

I tried this thinking it would be more opaque red/purple gloss.

Instead, it was a thin, greasy, and barely had any pigment. I applied it, and it looked like I smeared diluted motor oil on my lips.

No thanks, I returned it the next day.