September 16, 2014 | 1807 users online

Highlighters - Avon - Light and Luminous Highlighter

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by jujuritinha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT!! it's a discontinued product but I really love it, I wish it would just comeback!!
I have the pink version and I use as a blush/highlighter and it looks SO good on my cheeks, the perfect satin finish!! Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 5:04:00 PM More reviews by zepgirl6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this stuff its so great the colors are beautiful and its not glittery or over the top shimmery at all its just the perfect glowy look..it really does what it says it does.Perfect highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

I love this stuff! It's alot like the shimmer combos from Milani & PF. I use it as both an eyeshadow palette and a highlighter. I've been trying to find a great bronze eyeshadow palette and I couldn't decide on one. I found this on Avon's clearance list for $1.99! What a steal, compared to what it was when they first offered it. It's gone now but there are plenty on eBay. It leaves such a nice shimmery natural glow on your cheeks plus makes a beautiful bronze eyeshadow as well. Truly multifunctional for so little a price.

I added a picture of what it looks like as an eyeshadow with Avon's SuperSHOCK mascara in brown. Very good for blue eyes! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2007 5:40:00 PM More reviews by onthemove

I love this product. I purchased the Cool Shimmers due to my skin colour and I am really enjoying it so far. Comes in a nice dark compact. Applies evenly and is shimmery as opposed to obvious glitter. Imparts a natural glow, kind of like a highlighter/bronzer/blush combined. Each colour could be used seperately if you wanted but I prefer the combination. Would definitely repurchase and I got it for a great deal. Would like to try Warm Shimmers as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2007 9:26:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

New product from Avon in 2007. Retails for 12.00, but they're now on sale for 8.99. I've stayed away from Avon color products because I found them to be of low quality (unlike Mark). But I am pleasantly surprised by the new highlighters, and purchased both the warm and cool. Unlike many of the highlighters on the market now, these are NOT frosty, but glowy. The warm applies like a bronzer and the cool is a true highlighter (almost white, but has some pink undertones). The avon packaging has changed, too; the compact is sleek and dark blue and the brand name is lightly etched on the compact. I am very impressed by Avon's highlighters!