September 2, 2014 | 1710 users online

Treatments (Face) - Laura Mercier - Flawless Skin Creme

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by icetea520

I already used almost half of a full size jar. Have to say it's not as light-weight as I thought. It's more like gel than cream, and if you apply a peanut-size amount like I did, you probably will get a shinny face. It's also sticky, so it's better to use it at night. The good news is, it does hydrate without clogging my pores. Dry skin people may like it better. Won't repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 1:35:00 PM More reviews by icit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this for 3 days so far and I like it quite a bit. I hate the jar and would prefer a tube.

This is moisturizing without being greasy. It doesn't have petroleum or shea butter which are two ingredients I try to avoid do to clogged pores.

I will update but I'm looking to buy the serum now.

The only other moisturizer I love is the Environ but that doesn't tone the redness down.

The only other bummer is that i can only by it online

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 3:48:00 PM More reviews by tempestnuit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this review is for the Laura Mercier Flawless skin eye cream and Serum. After getting over the sticker shock i went ahead and bought these two eye treatments. I got some samples of the serum and cream and used them together and during a rather short period of time I liked what I saw, so i went ahead and committed to these two products despite the high price.
Now I've been using these two every morning (at night I use another product) and i love love love this! I've tried many eye creams to prevent and correct the tiny lines around my eye area and boy does this delivery! My eyes are brighter, dark circles lightened, lines less noticeable, and it works spectacular under my concealer, really! and this has been a project for me believe me as i pretty much gave up on concealers and even foundation under my eyes due to the crepey look or just messiness that always seemed to happen. Not with this product though - i don't know what the hell it is but boy does my LM concealer look just beautiful over these two! Highly Highly recommend. never thought an HG eye cream was out there for me especially one that makes my makeup look almost flawless in an otherwise unruly area of my face. beautiful product that gives results! really! this is how i use: after cleansing in the morning i apply the eye serum wait a few minutes then apply the Flawless Skin eye cream. almost immediately afterwards I apply the LM concealer (which i had stopped using because after a while it just made my eyes look worst and was a real drag to deal with and apply) - I apply it with the concealer brush (very lightly) and tap around with my finger. amazing stuff. so happy with this duo!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2008 11:21:00 PM More reviews by jamilaz

This skin creme is the best I've come across. Excellent quality and consistency. My skin is normal to dry or normal to oily, depending on the season. I have used this for a few months now. My skin is very soft and always feels hydrated. I have noticed a constant "after facial" type glow from using it consistently. No need to add more creme throughout the day because my skin feels moisturized all day. Although it is on the expensive side, I use it twice a day, so no need to purchase both a day and night cream. I only wish it had spf.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2008 7:49:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

This is nice, but I'm not sure it's worth $95. Made in Japan, Flawless Skin Creme is moisturizing but not heavy, and is lightly scented in a rose-water/cucumberish way (reminds me of Fresh's soy face cleanser). I didn't think this was sticky at all, unlike some other reviewers. I wore my usual mineral makeup over this and it worked fine, although I have to act quickly before it gets absorbed. I'm currently using a sample packet and while I'd like to purchase the full size, I probably won't. $95 can buy a lot of groceries!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2008 7:49:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2007 11:53:00 PM More reviews by swcc

Ok, this is my update - I bought a jar since I finished the samples and have used it for 4 months now - I love it! It may be a little sticky (which is why I only use it at night) but it absorbs. You can't expect it to go away quickly because it works throughout the night! I never sleep on my face, so it works great for me. When I wake up in the morning, my face looks and feels refreshed and soft. I'll definitely continue to use it because I've finally found "the anti-aging cream for me!!" By the way, after 4 months there's still about half a jar left. So, for sure 'A little goes a long way!'
ps/ It works really well when you apply the renewal serum first.

* The first part of my review is under the "treatments" category.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2007 12:03:00 AM More reviews by pamhna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this creme for 2 weeks. I think it's fantastic. I have dehydrated oily/combo skin with quite many breakouts. My skin gets worse during winter due to the indoor heat, outdoor cold wind and the harsh cleansing gel ( I use Lancome Pure Focus cleansing gel and moisturizing lotion but they don't give enough moisture). This creme moisturizes really well without clogging my pores. My skin is so smooth (since it's well-hydrated) with much less pimples now. Highly recommend. Will I buy it again? I don't know. There may be better ones out there at a cheaper price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2007 1:30:00 AM More reviews by swcc

Well, I've just started using and already my face feels so good! None of that tightness nor greasy feeling. I was quite skeptical at first, but the beauty consultant at Nordstrom gave me some samples and I'm already thinking about buying a jar. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 is because I'm still so new with this product.... we'll see if it keeps up its job! A little expensive ($95) but I was told it works even better than La Mer.... Will definitely recommend it!

Ok, update - I bought a jar and have used it for 4 months now - I love it! It may be a little sticky (which is why I only use it at night) but it absorbs. You can't expect it to go away quickly because it works throughout the night! I never sleep on my face, so it works great for me. When I wake up in the morning, my face looks and feels refreshed and soft. I'll definitely continue to use it because I've finally found "the anti-aging cream for me!!" By the way, after 4 months there's still about half a jar left. So, for sure 'A little goes a long way!'

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2007 7:45:00 PM More reviews by tgrone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried a lot of different moisturizers, and got this one out of sheer desperation (I mean, spending $95 on a face cream is DEFINITELY not a normal purchase for me). But it's so fantastic. It's light but so moisturizing. My skin looks and feels amazing. My only (slight) gripe is that it sometimes feels a little sticky--but it's very hygroscopic, and makeup never slides off. A small price to pay.