September 21, 2014 | 1004 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - ModelCo - Liquid Buds Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by brielouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I ADORE these! They are so perfect for doing their job - when you make that irritating little mistake with your liner or accidentally get mascara everywhere, these clean it up in a flash. I've been using these liquid buds for a few years now and I cannot live without them! I wouldn't use them for the entire eye at the end of the day if you're wearing fairly heavy eye makeup - mostly because it would be too time consuming - but I would definitely recommend having these in your kit for makeup mistakes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 9:31:00 AM More reviews by phoebeY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It works well and it really does what it's supposed to do,but a expensive. That's the reason why I won't buy it again

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2008 4:57:00 AM More reviews by sproose35

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the idea of this but I tried to use it and some got in my eye and it was so painful, I know your not suppose to put it in your eye, but you would figure something for eye makeup would be gentle and this was not. I will no repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2007 2:20:00 AM More reviews by eurobarbie

The idea is great and the product does what it is supposed to. But this is just too expensive. Just biy cotton buds and dip them in a little bit of your favourite makeup remover. It'll fix all your makeup mistakes and save you ALOT of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2007 11:33:00 PM More reviews by nancy51055

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is such a great idea. Individual swabs to remove eye make up smears, I throw a few in my purse and I am good to go. Would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2007 8:17:00 PM More reviews by ocarina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I use one of these nearly every day, to fix mascara smears. If I were less lazy and had more room on my vanity, I suppose I could dip a regular bud in remover, but then I wouldn't have the satisfaction of cracking the end and seeing the remover drip downward to moisten the other end. Essential for the desk drawer and handbag. Bloom also makes these but they are $10 for 24, whereas Modelco's are $12.50 for 36.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2007 7:20:00 PM More reviews by RosyBaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a definite beauty staple. Keep some in your makeup bag and some in your purse. It's a box of q-tips with "alcohol-free liquid with aloe vera and vitamin E inside each cotton tip." You snap off one end, and all the liquid goes into the other end. you can fix your raccoon eyes with it, and then use the snapped, dry end to remove excess aloe from your eye. Such an ingenious invention. Another great one from Sephora. . . They also have ones for your lips and ones for your fingernails. Unfortunately this product is often SOLD OUT. Bummer.