Bonne Bell Liquid Lip Smacker - Pink Lemonade

3.8

on 1/21/2013 2:25:00 PM

I think the pink lemonade liquid smacker was pretty average.
I love the smell of it, but it was way too sweet when on my lips. If a little bit got on my tongue it tasted extremely sugary and odd, I can't explain it.
I bought a 3 pack, with the Pink Lemonade balm, squeezy and liquid. I prefer the balm.
When you apply this, it is a very sticky and heavy liquid. Not light at all. Along with the sweetness, it is not very pleasant to use.
As I don't live in America, lip smackers are expensive. This three pack cost me $12. The packaging was very basic. Cardboard with the ingredients on it and that's about it. I have used this 3-4 times but do not like it. It will be staying at the bottom of my lip smacker collection I'm afraid.

on 2/24/2011 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

We love this! By "we" I mean my 9 yr old niece and I. the smell/taste is like Lemon Head candy, tart and sweet. Great shine, long lasting, clear gloss. Why not use a clear gloss that makes you smile when you take it out of your purse?

on 1/9/2010 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Excellent, juicy, sweet/tart lemonade scent and I love the packaging. However, after using this for about a week, I noticed my lips sting a little when I apply it and they have been peeling too :(

Okay, so we all now Lip Smackers where the rage when we were kids. I remember being in elementary school and having the pink lemonade lip smacker and loving the scent and the way it coated my lips with a nice shine. Well, that still applies today too. When I was shopping at a salvage store with my friend we noticed they had a huge shipment of cosmetics, & I found this scent in a 3 pack that came with the liquid lip, the lip gloss, & the regular chapstick. I got super excited and bought it because Bonne Belle products have been hard to come by where. Plus it was a steal at like, $2 because of the 60% off price, but these products don't break the bank full priced too.

The scent is AMAZING! Seriously, nice & tart, yet sweet. Very addictive. The liquid goes on super smooth, and is just nice, shiny, & clear. It really doesn't last long with me because I am constantly moving my lips together, reveling in the feeling lol. But this is a nice, cute gloss to keep in your purse when you just want a quick shine & a nice scent to enjoy. Perfect for a touch up when going out or running into the grocery store! I love it!

on 6/21/2009 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i hate to contradict all the other reviews here, but...
pink lemonade dried my lips beyond belief,
and then the package broke. so i had a broken-lidded lipgloss.
it obviously wasn't moisturizing, and it didnt last very long so i kept reapplying but then realised that it was making my lips drier and drier and they eventually started burning with dryness since i didnt have another lip balm on me. and this is me, who never gets chapped lips!
points for smelling and tasting divine though... :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really like how this products smells and tastes exactly like pink lemonade and plumps up my lips with a glossy shine! It's super shiny and natural and slightly plumps my lips, it is really cool. I wish the tube was bigger like the Smackers Lip Sparkler because this gloss is sooo yum = ] I might buy again but maybe in a different scent. I might try strawberry kiwi!

on 10/9/2008 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Liquid Squeezy--Pink Lemonade
this is overall a decent every-day gloss. it isn't too sticky and the smooth consistensy is nice. it doesn't contain any sparkles or shimmer. just a great, clear gloss. i was expecting the taste to be a little stronger, it has a great smell but the taste is only a hint of lemon with sugar. not exactly lemonade, but getting there. the tube is cute but kind of little-girlish. it has a cute little thing on the back that tells you when to get more. the tube is plastic and it has a slanted tip for easy application. all in all this is an average gloss =]

on 8/18/2008 5:09:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love the scent of this lipgloss, it smells exactly like my favorite drink. This makes my lips feel soft and look shiny, but it does wear off fairly quickly, mainly because I have a habit of licking it off. It's a fun clear gloss to have.

on 5/15/2008 4:28:00 AM

I still can't believe it, but Lip Smackers have finally arrived in Italy!!
By the way, Pink Lemonade is a very good lip gloss (especially if compared w/the other dirt cheap similar products on the market). It smells GREAT and tastes HEAVENLY. On the downside, this liquid lip smacker doesn't last very long on my lips, but as I paid it only 3.80, this is just a side issue. Truly recommended.

on 8/28/2007 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love this lip smacker sooo much. the taste and smell is very realistic and i love it! its the only lip smacker that i've used that taste and smell like it's suppose to. i hate that it doesnt contain an spf.

Recommended for Medium Skin