October 25, 2014 | 1053 users online

Foundations - Avon - creme to powder foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by lexibugg24

Let me say this!!!! This foundation IS NOT FOR PEOPLE WITH OILY SKIN!!! This is a foundation for dry skin. Trust me on this, save the money, and go buy the revlon colorstay (best mascara for oily skin.)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by xoxoROLOxoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this foundations for touch ups only. I find the packaging great for my handbag and the compact mirror handy for on the go touch ups, The only issue I have with this is that I find it's sticky and rubs off. But I will keep using this product for as I said its the best for on the go touch ups

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2011 5:01:00 AM More reviews by olivialaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this foundation. Bought it a few weeks ago from the Avon catalogue and despite being a little dubious about it, tried it out. I got the second lightest shade (cannot remember the name, sorry) and it was an exact match to my skin.

I have to say though, it is so important to moisturise before using this, as it slings to any dry skin and makes it obvious.

Otherwise, this is a fab foundation, and coming from Avon, incredibly cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2009 9:15:00 PM More reviews by ashmoe22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Overall, I love this foundation. It looks awesome on my skin and covers up discoloration. It also looks incredibly natural compared to many other foundations I've tried. The only bad part is that after 5 hours or so, my skin starts to get oily, and I have to re-apply it because I get shiny....but besides that, I will keep coming back to this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2008 10:36:00 PM More reviews by shockx

I have dark circles so i need a good foundation as well as concealer out of all the foundations ive tried this is my favourite! Ive been using it for about a year and will keep on using it, although Avon seem to keep uping the price each year so I just stock up when its on sale! It fits in by bag so I can do quick touchups if I need it and it goes on so easily and is quite light with good coverage and comes with a sponge and is a mirror compact. But I think you have to find the right shade for it to work well for you, I use ivory which is the lightest shade, overall..I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2008 2:33:00 AM More reviews by nursejackie

This product would just go an ok in my book. It covers well, but I couldn't find a shade that matched my skin tone, nothing about it overly excited me. The best thing that I can say about it is that it fits into a makeup bag well. Other than that it is just ok.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2008 6:04:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

nice cream to powder foundation with medium to full coverage. i was between shades as there are not too many, and it did tend to splotch and require reapplication when my skin got a little too oily in the summer. overall a nice product, but can be a little messy on oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2006 3:47:00 PM More reviews by YogaBabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

NO, not for me! I have oily skin yet this makeup dried ME up! Personally, I have had lots of difficulty with avon in finding an appropriate foundation shade, as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2006 7:03:00 PM More reviews by harleypaws

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product did not work for me. It does not cover well and looks blotchy on. This one was very disappointing.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2006 5:54:00 PM More reviews by babygirl86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

didnt like it at all! DOES NOT CONTROL OILIES! it actually adds to the oil i think goes on quite greasy. i got the wrong shade (warmest beige) because normally cream to powder foundations go on lighter than they look in the compact. it didnt! no colour matching technology! was quite cheap but avons products are quite poor quality.