August 2, 2014 | 1001 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - On The Phone

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a light silvery beige color with a pink/lavender sheen to it. I got it three years ago, and did not like how it looked on my lids. So it have just been sitting together with my other "will throw away some day" eyeshadows. That was until today, when I decided to try it with the new primer I`ve got from E.L.F. some weeks ago. And VOILA! New favorite all over lid/basecolor shade!!! I just have the sample size, and have stopped ordering from EDM because the site wont let me log in anymore. Now I may have a reason to find a way to get around my login problem because of this eyeshadow. It make me wanna stock up on it as soon as possible, as EDM is known for discontinuing peoples HG makeup items :-/ Going to the site right now to check if it is still there. EDIT 30 sec later: YaY, they still have it! :-D And update: NO, did not buy it. Ordered some similar shades from Fyrrinae instead :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by appletea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy this color and in spite of it being a pinkish shade, it doesn't look scary on my olive complected skin (I have issues with other pink shades). I often use this on its own for a day where I want to look a bit nicer at work and get tired of my usual brown/neutral palette of eye colors. Originally, I purchased it to pair with 'In The Garden,' another EM color and together, they create a great going out look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 2:50:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm usually a fan of matte eyeshadows, but for my "going-out" shadows I like to use a little shimmer. On The Phone is a beautiful shimmery beige. I've been pairing it with Smokey Pink, and the two work very well together. It also works as a highlighter on my brow bone. It's so easy to blend and has a fantastic staying power. However, I think it would be more perfect for me if the shade was a bit lighter… I'm thinking I should try Good China next.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This eyeshadow is one of my all-time favorites from EDM! The color is almost the equivalent of Good China in color. The only difference is that this shade has more of a brown undertone than pink one like Good China has.

This shade makes the eyes come aglow. I absolutely love it. And, I always buy this color in multiples whenever I reorder it.As, I don't ever want to run out of it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2009 10:38:00 PM More reviews by beautifulskin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty eyeshadow. It is light brown in color, but has a translucent shimmer, which makes it more versatile. It can be swept over other shadows to add shimmer or worn as a conservative shadow on its own. I ordered several EM shadows & this is my favorite so far. Only downside is having to pay for shipping from the web site.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2008 4:26:00 PM More reviews by FastKitty99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this shade! It's a pinky-beige-brown and goes with virtually everything. Gives a nice shimmering glow as a highlighter or can be worn alone for "no make-up" days when you still want to look somewhat polished. EM shadows are one of the best values out there. I own my share of MAC, UD, BE, and Stila shadows, but really enjoy some of the beautiful, inexpensive shades available from EM. You can't go wrong with this one - highly recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2008 12:58:00 AM More reviews by heinyliciouz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

On The Phone is a light pink eve shadow with pearl sheen. Personally, I'm not a big fan of shadows with sheens because I have combination skin and in pictures it looks like my eyelids are oily as well. But this IS a nice color, sort of like Stila's shadow in Kitten, but this color has more color/pink to it. Over all a pretty nice shade, but I would recommend Everyday Minerals' shimmer eve shadows for those that likes shimmers, like me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 11:33:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOOOOOOVE this. It's my favorite EM shadow (and I own 24 of them)

It is succcch a nice shimmery light brown it just makes my lids look so creamy and rich. This is the only shade of shadow that i will put all over my lids alone. every other color im like ok now i need a crease shade and a highlighter. but this i just put on my lids with some liner and i feel like a princess :)

its verry light brown with a hint of pink to it and a subtle shimmer. i would buy this over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2008 1:16:00 AM More reviews by stargazer_lily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In my opinion, this is a pink version of Baby Bath. It's a beautiful, soft shimmery neutral - it has a lovely shell-pink sheen. It works well as a wash but I rather like it on my lids - it gives a nice, fresh "awake" look. Great formula, great packaging, great price. I think this will work on almost everyone but please buy this if you have light skin and brown eyes - it's made for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2008 3:14:00 PM More reviews by yoohoo422

I have never been one to wear much eye makeup. Mascara and eyeliner was the extent of it. But since I was ordering some other stuff from Everyday Minerals, I thought I'd give this a try with Samba (what one of their models was wearing). And I'm pleasantly surprised. I have always bought cheap eyeshadow from the store, and it never went on very well....this goes on so smoothly...almost a silky feeling. And like others said, it really does go with anything. I will definitely buy this again, and want to branch out now and start trying other colors too!