October 30, 2014 | 1120 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Wildflowers

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

This shade doesn't work on me at all. I was hoping for a nice matte brown. I don't have many matte shades in my collection, as I prefer satins, pearls, and shimmer shadows. But I wanted a matte brown since it a basic color and can be used in many looks. But this is a terrible product. It looks like dirt on my lids. For some reason this color looks really uneven on my lids. I thought I may use this to blend with other shades but this is not blendable at all.

In comparison to other EDM shadows that I have, this is very chalky.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by spunkymonkey211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this eyeshadow! It's the perfect contour color. I love that it is matte so I can wear it with light shimmery or light matte on the rest of my eye and not look weird. I can wear this color and it never feels like I'm wearing too much makeup. I also use this as a brow color and it works perfectly. This is such a great blendable color. I definitely recommend this shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by lovetomakeupx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow, its gorgeous. This is my everyday eyeshadow, ive got this as a sample first, but when i ran out, the first thing i did was purchase a new one. love.

There is only one tiny downside, this shadow will crease at the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by bellaplutt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received this as one of 4 extra samples with my last order, and I love it! I also got Rare Silk Eyeshadow and those 2 complement each other perfectly! Thanks Everyday!! :)
I use Rare Silk on my whole lid and Wildflowers in the crease, a perfect everyday look that looks polished and pretty!

Used with primer it turns quite dark brown-grey, otherwise it's a soft brownish grey

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by JLB2005

Got this as a gift when I purchased my last set of EDM bases. I was completely surprised when I FINALLY decided to give it a try. It is a grey-mauve but with no red undertone at all. If you liked Mercier's "Margaux" (discontinued), you will like this - even better because it is tons cheaper and does not crease (I wore each eyeshadows on different lids one day just to test....and the colours are extremely close, but Margaux creased and Wildflowers looked fresh at the end of the day.)

Pros: Totally brings out the green in my very brown eyes. If you have hazel or green eyes, I think this will be incredible on you!! Shockingly long lasting. I apply it dry to my oily, pre-creamed and non-primed eyelids and it stays put perfectly (Mercier and Bobbi crease far easier). Very easy to build up colour. Natural shade, no sheen, pearl or glitter.

Cons: I think the web description of it as a taupe is midleading. I would NEVER EVER have purchased it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by renatasydney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Other

Bought it on-line and decided to go for a full size after reading the reviews. The quality is great. The colour will suit everyone, looks very natural if you want it this way, or you can build it up for a more dramatic look. It's very easy to apply and blend. It will last a long time as a tiniest amount is needed. The only minus is I wish there was some kind of shield to go over the grinder holes.
Will definitely buy again, and will also go for other colour. A must have!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

Im really surprised by this eyeshadow. Its a deep grey/brown with a tiny hint of mauve....I usually avoid matte shadows like this but this one is really smooth and blendable. Its also so natural looking on your eyes - perfect for any time of day and nobody will think you ever look overdone - yet its still dark enough to really enhance your eyes. I'd definitely recommend this shade as a perfect neutral addition to your collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by ET3638

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! I hardly EVER wear eyeshadow because I cannot find one that will look subtle and look good on me. This eyeshadow is AMAZING because it will looks so good on me. I love how smooth it goes on and how long it lasts. It doesn't dry out my skin and feels so powdery soft after application. I love love LOVE the colour!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by hp11989

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall rating: This product achieved HG status for me in just one wearing! On my fair skin, it's a creamy matte lavender/pink/brown that seems to melt almost all the way into my eyelids, leaving just enough color so that you can see that I'm wearing eyeshadow.
Where did I buy this: Everyday Minerals Web site
Price: $2.50 for a generous 1/4-teaspoon sample
Packaging: Extra lippies for the sifter cap on the standard screw-top sample pot!
Would I buy again: You bet! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 8:41:00 AM More reviews by JulesGrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A nice, matte colour for everyday use but just not my shade. There's nothing else speaking against it, which is why it still gets a four.

I tend to like brown shades for everyday use but this one just sits in my drawer, more or less untouched since I have many other brown shades (and other colours) that I like better. It's just a bit too dull, I think. A brownish grey like dried mud on shoes.

For reference I have very pale skin, blue/grey eyes and auburnish hair.

edited: This is now my go to brow powder, an absolute perfect shade for me that is neither too brown, too dark, too grey or anything. Just my brows but better.