November 24, 2014 | 1257 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Conditioning Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by TheBlackDAHLIAmurder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is awful. It didn't remove all of my makeup - it left a lot of mascara behind so when I washed my face I still had makeup running! My CeraVe hydrating cleanser takes off more makeup than this makeup remover. It stung my eyes really bad, to the point where my eyes got so watery I looked like I just watched Titanic or something. It smells kind of alcoholic - reminds me of the smell of toners with alcohol. And last but not least, it left my face feeling sticky and very tight. Washing my face and applying a moisturiser after helped, but I don't think that a product should do that to sensitive skin around the eyes.

This was my first Simple product and I'm not impressed! I will still use this product up, but I won't be repurchasing it again. For the same price, I would re-purchase my Nivea Express Eye Makeup Remover which works much, much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by xoxomalak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok really these are like 6-7$. for what it DIDNT DO, it should not cost so much. it didn't and COULDNT even take off my mascara. seriously? you're made for eye makeup and can't remove mascara? and holy hell did it irritate my eyes! my eyes are not even sensitive and it irritated them. it made my eyes feel just weird after using them. sucks.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by vanysia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Horrible product! I don't wear any eye makeup to school except eyeliner and this product didn't even remove that!! I scrubbed and scrubbed my eye (DO NOT do that btw!) to remove the eyeliner but still didn't manage to remove it completely. Only made the skin around my eyes super irritated. This was just a waste of money. But at least didn't cost so much. Absolutely won't repurchase this again! I feel like plain water would do a better job than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by finzi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't wear tons of eye makeup. I use a little powder mineral makeup to cover dark circles, Shu Uemura painting liner and black mascara. This eye makeup remover takes it all off with no problems at all. It's never irritated my eyes or my skin. If I'm removing waterproof mascara, I press the cotton ball covered with remover over the eyelashes for a couple of seconds before sweeping away. Doing it this way means I can remove all the mascara without ever having to scrub or rub.

Does its job, is really cheap and since they changed to screw top to a flip cap, the packaging is great!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a poor makeup remover. I had to use a lot of it and scrub really hard to get my mascara off. I used it up as a brush cleaner, and even at that it wasn't the best.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by xoxoxol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I won't be buying this again. It's not awful, but I did have some problems with it - I had to to use a lot to shift eyeliner or mascara, so got through the bottle very quickly; and I found I had to rub quite hard to remove make-up, so it would leave my skin red and a little sensitive.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by lozzyhubbard

This has got to be the best make up remover i have found. I have been using it for ages now. It ticks my boxes because it is the Simple range and that means its all natural and fresh, and that is exactly how it makes you feel.

When I use it, all my make up comes off virtually straight away, depending on how much make up i am wearing. It makes your eyes look refreshed and takes away that panda eye look and does not irritate skin, even sensitive like mine!

I love the clear bottle its a nice size and it smells lovely. I will be getting this again when i run out!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by crystalized128

absolutely awful!
do not buy this horrible product!
the bottle clearly states suitable for sensitive skin, but as soon as i put it on my face my skin killed! it is also difficult to get mascara off with.
overral a complete waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by robinm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because it was cheap but it stung the sh*t out of my eyes!! I'd rather stick to something expensive like lancome!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by amberclaire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this eye makeup remover. It doesnt sting my eyes, and removes all the makeup that is left after cleansing. Also, it doesnt leave behind any residue like other makeup removers I have tried.