October 24, 2014 | 2005 users online

Gels/Soaps - Method Frosted Cranberry Hand Soap

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2007 9:23:00 PM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Looooove Method! Looooove their hand soap - it's one of the only hand soaps (other than Dove) that leaves my hand soft and not looking 'grated'. This scent is lovely.. and i normally don't like Cranberry. these babies are on sale this spring if you can still find them - grab 'em up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2007 2:34:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

Method released this hand soap for the holidays, though I wish they'd add it to the regular lineup, it's so wonderful. The scent is frosted cranberry, and frosted is no meaningless adjective here. The cranberry really is frosted- there's a distinct cold and icy note. I love that. The soap's formula isn't too drying, and it provides a nice refreshing scent when I wash my hands. My only real complaint is with the packaging. I wish the pump would dispense more soap at a time, because what it lets out in one squirt isn't quite enough to wash my hands. But overall, it's a very nice product.