July 23, 2014 | 1050 users online

Gels/Soaps - Crabtree & Evelyn - Natural Botanicals Shower Mousse Lemongrass and Sugarcane

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by didi123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such an awesome product, I swear! Smell is terrific and unique. The foam feels luxurious, and it does not dry the skin even in the coldest Canadian winter. I have been using this product for a couple of years and it has never disappoint. Price seems a little high, but the product seems to last me for like 6 months, so its worth it. But I do use a separate bar of soap for my stinky underarms.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2008 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Sparkles67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Crabtree and Evelyn soap products. The natural botanical line is excellent. I have bought special french milled soaps from various places and have paid good money for a single bar of soap but Crabtree has them all beat. The feel of the suds is pure luxury!! You have to try this even though you are not a toiletry kind of gal.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2007 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Mitsouko_Claire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really liked this. The smell is gorgeous, lemony and sugary like a dessert. Despite having no sulphates, parabens or chemical foaming agents, the moussey texture lathers well in the shower. The packaging isn't really to my taste, but its ok. I wish it was cheaper, but I'm just a cheapskate I guess, as it's not too expensive for what it is. All round, a really good product, and a good option for people who find soap dries or irritates their skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2007 6:09:00 AM More reviews by Cloud718

This product smells like lemon and something else that i can't pin point. It smells pretty good and is VERY MOISTURIZING!!! the directions say to apply directly onto damp skin but i still like to use my bath gloves!!! the only bad thing about this product is that i had to pump out a lot when i used my gloves with it to get good lather.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2007 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Jhereg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was lookign for somehting for my boyfriend that would add moisture but not be too heavy (like Dove can be) nor smell too "girly" you knwo how guys are.
I picked this up as a reccomendation but the helpful SA and I love it. It has a fresh natural lemony scent that has an strong herbal tone and it tempered by a bit of nice sugarcane. This sint lemony and sugary like you'd find in a dessert or foody scent, it really smells like the grassy lemongrassa nd the raw sugarcane-very fresh and not too sweet or lemony.
As far as the other properties, it has no parabens, detergents, mineral oil, or SLS if you are serious about that sort of thing. it's a mousse, so it actually foams, so you get the feelign of a lather w/o the soap. YAY! It manages to leave my skin feeling clean but without dryness and actually feel soft, but not as if there is a layer of lotion on it. I can go sans lotion if it's nto too cold and dry outside wich I like b/c the smell lasts and is delicios, but it doenst seem to contradict any fragrance I shoose unless it is very floral. It claims to have clarifying and toning aspects-eh I dot know, but my skin does feel nice and smooth after.
I will definitley buy this and the other things in this line/fragrance.
Maybe my boyfriend will get this gift back. Someday....