October 30, 2014 | 1199 users online

Toners - C.O. Bigelow - Triple Rose Water

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 2:35:00 AM More reviews by MYALU

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome, multi-use, classic product. You can dilute it into a small spray bottle for on-the-go, and Great for summer spritzes. You can dilute some for a linen wash. Sets makeup. Refreshes and moisturizes. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2008 5:28:00 PM More reviews by TKLOPS2

I would have to agree that this is an all around great product. The smell is very fresh but light. As a toner it doesn't dry out my skin or make it feel tight. As a plus the bottle looks great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2008 12:36:00 PM More reviews by texashopefully

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree with the previous review...the bottle is great. I use it in as a toner, in my bath and I spray it on my bed. I believe that it helps me sleep. I found these on sale at a Bath and Body outlet store and bought them for my friends and family for the holidays. I also posted one on ebay.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2007 2:19:00 AM More reviews by eriven

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I work out twice a day most days, but with several hours between workouts. Since my skin is dry and sensitive, I try to only wash it once or twice a day. I bought this to refresh my face and gently remove the salt and sweat from my skin between workouts. It does the job and it's not too drying. I was hoping for more of a rose scent, but I mostly only smell something else (witchhazel? could just be my imagination) The bottle is fantastic! Deep blue glass that looks like it came from the turn of the 19th century. However, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this. For my budget, it's too expensive for a toner I don't really need. I'll certainly keep that bottle though!
Update: After using this a few days, I've noticed two things. First, my forehead's getting shiny, which is unusual with my dry skin. Second, my very fair skin now has a rosy glow. If I can take care of the shine, this might be a keeper after all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2007 2:36:00 PM More reviews by ashtraygirl11

I honestly don't know what category to put this product under cause it's multi-purpose but I thought I would put under toner as I used it mainly for that.

I love the smell of rose and it's so refreshing and gentle on my skin. I don't see any major improvement per se from this product but I love my face smelling like a fresh rose. I also use it as fabric freshener. I spray it on my sheets and my pillows. It will make you want to fall in a deep sleep though the smell doesn't last very long. It seems I have to spray it everyday.

I will definitely buy this product again, just because I like the smell and the fresh feeling on my skin. Even though I probably will find a better toner, I will probably use this as my fabric freshener. I think the price is ok $25 for a pretty big bottle.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No