MAC Plushglass - Posh It Up

4.2

on 8/18/2013 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was on the hunt for a pretty everyday pink gloss and tried several at MAC and settled on this one. Very sexy gloss, you can do one swipe for a sheer gloss or add a second for a more opaque look, which I prefer. It gives my lips a sexy pouty effect and has a pretty shimmer to accentuate a smile. Only drawback is that its a bit too gooey, I usually blot on a tissue very after every application.

on 1/18/2013 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is the very first lipgloss product I purchased from MAC. I was looking for a nude gloss and for some reason the makeup artist assisting me led me to this one...I was skeptic at first because as you could see, the color looks nothing at all like a nude lip color but I decided to give it a try, when applying the plushglass on my lips, the color actually does look nude on me (I'm an NC42 btw) with a hint of shimmer, which I liked. I found that my lips started tingling after and the makeup artist told me that it's actually a lip plumping product . Hahaha plus there's a smell of vanilla on it. I LIKE!!!! This plush glass won me over instantly. The only CON I had was that for the price of $23.63 I wish it came with more gloss. The plushglass I got was in a tiny little tube. So I'll probably just be wearing this from time to time and not all the time. Will I repurchase, Yes! :) I'm now addicted to this color, Posh it up! It'll be perfect for Spring and Summer!!! :)

on 7/24/2012 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Kind of a meh color that is very similar to other pink MAC lip glosses. It's not very pigmented and I wouldn't wear it by itself, but I do wear it to tone down brighter/darker lipsticks (it looks especially good over Girl About Town). Won't repurchase.

on 10/3/2011 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

holy grail of life. I cannot live without my plushglasses by my side, and posh it up has been my favourite since discovered in 08. Im on like my tenth tube. I will love you forever posh it up.

on 9/8/2011 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Nice Rosey tone- with a hint of Gold Shimmer- What really made me not want to purchase again is the tingle and how it made my lips burn and seriously peel- too moisturizing

on 9/7/2011 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is true love for me. After wearing it for a few days, I purchased 3 more tubes off ebay because I'm afraid I won't be able to get it anymore. Pros: Perfect soft pink color that lights up my face. Nice vanilla smell. Creamy texture without too much stickiness. Perfect amount of shine. No giant glitter sparkles. Makes your lips tingle a little. Cons: small tube. Big price. Sad face. But it's worth it for lip gloss perfection. Highly recommend.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Beautiful lip gloss. Nice taste/smell, kinda like vanilla. And I'm addicted to the tingling, I absolutely love that! Very pearly and I love the consistency. Lasts long on the lips and the packaging is great. :)

on 9/16/2010 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really like the taste/smell and the tingling sensation you get from this gloss. Posh it up is a gloss I can wear every day, since it doesn't have much color to it. It is slightly pink, with a slight glimmer and lots of shine.

on 7/25/2010 9:58:00 PM

This was the first plushglass that i bought from mac. I really love the color, its like my natural lip color but it makes my lips look bigger and adds nice sparkle and shine. Its not to stickey like other mac lipglosess. I love the scent and i would repurchase it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This is my new signature lipgloss! I wear it every day. On me it shows up as a clear pink with lots of gold shimmer, just giving my lips a subtle bit of tint and LOTS of shimmer. This color was recommended to me by a MAC artist, and he had a really good eye, I must say! I would never have picked this out for myself but it looks great with my (somewhat unusual) coloring. I'm also loving the plushglass formula. It's slightly tingly and plumping, not as tacky as the original lipglass formula, and it lasts forever. Wonderful gloss. I'll repurchase this one over and over! Holy grail product for sure.

Recommended for Medium Skin