September 30, 2014 | 1623 users online

Makeup Brushes - Bare Escentuals - eye buki

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I love this brush so much I bought 2 extras to carry in my purse, one for touching up and reblending my eye shadow, and the other for touching up my foundation (it's great at reblending any fdtn that settles under your eyes and for twirling in your pressed powder and recovering any acne issues).

I use it for so many things:
blending eye shadow
blending in tough spots like under eyes and nose
contouring
highlighting
and turning my mineral makeup into a highly pigmented concealer using mac fix+ spray

a must have for any collection of brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by kcafuir

I just tried this to buff in concealer and foundation and I love it!!! It might be scratchy to those with sensitive skin though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted this brush for a long time and was finally received it in a swap with a lovely swapper. Unfortunately, I'm really disappointed. As other reviewers have noted, the bristles are quite stiff so this brush is not confortable to use. Also, although it does apply a wash of color quickly, it's impossible to get into the inner corner of the eye with it, so I end up using another brush for that area which defeats the purpose. I much prefer my BE Blending brush for the overall wash. I thank other reviewers for suggesting conditioning the brush--I'm going to try that and see if I can use it as a blender.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 1:20:00 AM More reviews by yslchick

This brush is way to big for most anyones eyes and could only be used for an all over wash of color. I got this in a set two years ago and have been trying to find a use for it ever since. Minimally used for buffing out my eyeshadow when I got over excited and needed a quick fix. After lemming the 109 and 165 for contouring my chubby cheeks I realized I might have something here. I can't believe it took me so long to figure this one out. It's the perfect size and works so nice for a little line of brown shadow. This brush remains soft and fluffy and does not shed. After most washes all of my brushes get a spritz of gylcerin solution (1 tbls to 9tbls water) to condition even more. it's way to dry in the winter. But I am taking off a lippie cause it's not good for the eye shadow. But great for face slimming:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2008 9:56:00 PM More reviews by sweetie_cake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is pretty big, it is better to use to apply color all over the lid, but not for more concentrated color in a particular area. I really like the way that it applies. I have not used this with mineral shadow yet, but imagine it would work wonderfully with.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2008 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This brush is okay for providing a more heavier coverage of eyeshadow to the lids. However, it picks up alot of eyeshadow. Which is why, some of the eyeshadow (upon application) does tend to fall under the eyes too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2007 10:34:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

This is another great brush from BE. This is great for giving your eyes a quick wash of a single color, quickly! Love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2007 1:00:00 AM More reviews by voravons

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this brush from a friend who purchased a Bare Escentuals kit on QVC. Shape-wise, it's very unique and is good for a quick wash of eyeshadow. But the bristles are so hard that it's horribly unpleasant to use. If you have even somewhat sensitive eyelids, stay far away from this brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2007 6:46:00 PM More reviews by virginiachick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this e/s brush. I use it all the time, with every e/s that I own either if its, BE, UD, Mac...etc. It really makes my eyes and the e/s that I apply super pretty. Its kind of spendy for an e/s brush but I think its worth it. Also, the orange handle makes it super easy to find in my makeup stash. I definitely recommend this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2007 6:03:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I also got this one in the 100% Pure Moxie kit. It's just too big for applying eye color in my experience, even highlights, after having owned it for a while. You don't have that much control. It also picks up too much pigment powder/MMU eyeshadow. What is is nice for, is blending eyeshadow, or applying highlighter to the cheeks or temple area, or bridge of nose. I use it a lot for blending but it's not a HG brush, like I'd hoped.