mark Violet Berry Shower Wash

This scent was just okay for me, nothing fancy, I prefer the lemon sugar scent so much more.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Mark's Violet Berry shower gel is a now discontinued scent, which I got for $3 in an Avon Outlet catalog. It is a beautiful mix of floral and fruit, mostly red berry scent with a touch of violet. I was surprised how much I liked it considering I don't usually like florals, but this is so warm and inviting. As with all mark. shower gels, the lather is rich and the scent lingers.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I would buy this agian just for the scent. It's a very light, slightly fruity floral. As a shower wash, I wish it lathered a little more. It seems like I have to use a lot on my bath poof in order to do my whole self. It doesn't dry me out though and that is a plus. Scented soft skin is good :)

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I REALLY like this scent!! It kind of reminds me of spring ! Berry and floral mix with each other sssoo beautifully-- well for this one! lol i would with out a dought buy anything from the shower gel to the mist again !!

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I'm not usually too fond of berry scents, but I tend to like mark's perfumes, so I gave this a shot. I'm really glad I did. It's a fresh, uplifting berry-floral mix that I like a lot, and it's great for spring. The shower wash is very cheap, and a little goes a long way. A little of the Violet Berry Eau de Toilette afterwards, and I'm set for the day.

This is one I thought I might actually like, but unfortunately I don't. I don't like the berry & floral mixed together, it made me sick. Cute packaging, however I haven't found one of Marks Self Sanctuary scents that I like yet.