November 26, 2014 | 989 users online

Gels/Soaps - mark - Violet Berry Shower Wash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This scent was just okay for me, nothing fancy, I prefer the lemon sugar scent so much more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 12:24:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mark's Violet Berry shower gel is a now discontinued scent, which I got for $3 in an Avon Outlet catalog. It is a beautiful mix of floral and fruit, mostly red berry scent with a touch of violet. I was surprised how much I liked it considering I don't usually like florals, but this is so warm and inviting. As with all mark. shower gels, the lather is rich and the scent lingers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2008 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Pink_Starlette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I would buy this agian just for the scent. It's a very light, slightly fruity floral. As a shower wash, I wish it lathered a little more. It seems like I have to use a lot on my bath poof in order to do my whole self. It doesn't dry me out though and that is a plus. Scented soft skin is good :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2007 11:05:00 PM More reviews by butterfly_villafke

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I REALLY like this scent!! It kind of reminds me of spring ! Berry and floral mix with each other sssoo beautifully-- well for this one! lol i would with out a dought buy anything from the shower gel to the mist again !!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2007 2:19:00 PM More reviews by kelpri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not usually too fond of berry scents, but I tend to like mark's perfumes, so I gave this a shot. I'm really glad I did. It's a fresh, uplifting berry-floral mix that I like a lot, and it's great for spring. The shower wash is very cheap, and a little goes a long way. A little of the Violet Berry Eau de Toilette afterwards, and I'm set for the day.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2007 10:02:00 PM More reviews by makeupcrazy31

This is one I thought I might actually like, but unfortunately I don't. I don't like the berry & floral mixed together, it made me sick. Cute packaging, however I haven't found one of Marks Self Sanctuary scents that I like yet.