September 2, 2014 | 1272 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - Infallible Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by AliMc924

I've been using this concealer for a while now and having tried quite a few (due to my tendency to breakout) I have found this one of he best. Easy to apply, blends in great and sets well with loose powder on top. I find the staying power of this also great applying this first thing in the morning and finding it still there after a long day at work. Definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the texture of this product because to me it covers better and a little goes a long way. I don't find it too thick or cakey and it provides more coverage than a liquid concealer. It eliminates redness and doesn't scream "I'm using concealer to cover acne!", either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've had this in my collection for quite some time now, but never really used it until recently. I have the shade 01 Vanilla and it's a good match for my fair skin (I use Colorstay Ivory). I use it for my under-eye area only as I find it too dry for spots and other blemishes. To get the best results I have to pat it in on as it doesn't play well when I swipe it - it will drag and end up not looking very nice at all. A little goes a long way and it lives up to its durability claim. I haven't tried many L'Oreal products but I definitely recommend this if you're looking for a long-lasting medium coverage concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is way too dry and matte for under-eye circles, but I like it okay for my acne. However, it doesn't last long at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by sejal4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hi everyone. If you're looking for a concealer to cover your pimples and scars then please do not buy this product. But otherwise I think that this concealer is okay. I use this mainly around my whole t zone as it tends to get oily and I live in a terribly humid place on top of that. In the morning when I apply this it seems covered but after 7 hrs or so you can see a lot of pimples and boils. So for acne don't even bother to try this. But for dark circles it is worth a try even though I never cover my dark circles because I am proud of them and they a moderate so I think dark circles make your face look beautiful so instead of covering I enhance my dark circles.
Overall- no for oily skin, acne and blemishes but yes for dark circles and redness.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I have this in light i got this on clearance.This is a super dry and glittery concealer with a grayish undertone to the product..For the under eye not creamy enough so you end up dragging it.\this is much better for spots.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by supergal197

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I kinda like this. At first I wasn't thrilled with it but I've grown to like it. The texture is kinda dry but it doesn't accentuate fine lines, which even at my young age I have, I blame it on bad genes (sorry mom). I have light/medium skin (NW15-NW20 in mac) and I use the light one. It's too light if I use it on my face but I only use it under the eyes. It's just that much lighter than my skin to brighten my eye area without looking weird or really fake. I have pretty bad dark circles and this does the job without creasing or melting off like a creamier concealer would. If you apply too much of this though it will cake in certain areas and get this dry appearance but other then that it's pretty good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am not in love. I miss the Bloom conceal stick and my EL stick, which I will look for again. I prefer the Besame foundation used as a concealer. Also, the creamy benefit boing and erase paste.and EL concealor in the pot. So many things I prier over this, but since there are not many sticks to choose form, I will give this a 3.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

*Edit to my original review: This does match my L'Oreal True Match in W1 very well, but it is too dark for me just like the foundation. I am also finding that it does oxidize on me and get slightly orange throughout the day. I have since stopped using this.

Wow-HG concealer I think! I use the lightest shade, Fair/Light. It matches perfectly with my L'Oreal True Match W1 and Magic Souffle in Light Ivory. Before I bought this, I hadn't used concealer in a really long time. I am so glad I tried it. I use it for blemishes and to even out my skin tone after I have applied my foundation. I have not tried it for under my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This concealer is so dry! It applies cakey and doesnt cover anything. It didnt last the whole day. The colors are okay though. Suits fair skin.
Wont buy again, I prefer creamy concealers =)