April 24, 2014 | 929 users online

Deodorants - Mitchum Solid Deodorant - Powder Fresh

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Cheezfan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a HG product for me. Have used it for years, and nothing else comes close to keeping my underarm perspiration (and odor) at bay. I have been on Rx products in the past (Drysol) and this comes pretty close in terms of its effectiveness. I've never had an issue with it turning white or clumping under my arms, either. Have tried different scents, including Rose Petal (too strong, floral) and Papaya (fresh and not too fruity or strong; I like it as much as Powder). Powder is one of the more subtle and neutral scents, which is good if you don't want the deodorant to overpower you/your other scents (perfume, body wash, etc.).

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by ironicsymphonic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like just about every other deodorant/antiperspirant I've used, this worked pretty well for a week or two and then totally quit on me. No, not even quit on me - turned against me. It made me smell WORSE. Like, sweat-smell mixed with bad perfume (sorry if TMI). It does seem it works well for some people, but my sweating situation is just...difficult, I guess. I've been through Secret, Dove, Degree, Ban, deodorant crystals, natural brands, men's deodorants, baking soda, all of it. Nothing's really cutting it. I'm trying Certain Dri next due to all its rave reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Xya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Violet

Mitchum is the only brand I've used that lasts more than a day or through much heat and/or physical activity. I was using the gel, but that seems to strip the dye from the underarm of my shirts for some reason, and is drying. I don't have either of those problems with the solid (I have the Clinical Performance), and it seems to work just as well. I've tried other brands, but I don't know why when this works so amazingly compared to all the rest.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by GoldenBee

i never thought i'd find a product that works as well as this one! i use the unscented version coz im very picky about fragrances. i used to use Krystal by Lush, and then that was discontinued. im so happy to have found this. i use it every morning and it keeps me dry throughout the day- not a hint of sweat or odour. i used to get hot and sweaty at work, and this has been a lifesaver. im no longer paranoid about having body odour. and becoz this is unscented, it doesnt intefere with my perfume. brilliant brilliant product! now just waiting to test this against warn spring/summer weather.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2009 1:35:00 AM More reviews by ilovebuddy22

This is the best deodorant i've tried! No white stains, no sweat, no smell and no leftover residue that is sooo hard to get off in the shower (like secret!) I would definitely buy it again. The only problem i did have was that it burned after i shaved and my armpits broke out in little bumps after the first application. It did get better though and i still use it. Would never go back to any other one.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Itai

This is the best I've found so far but it isn't my HG yet. It doesn't leave white marks on clothes most of the time but it does sometimes. It doesn't leave white residue on my underarm, which is a big plus ! It keeps me dry a few more hours than other brands except during really hot days. Overall I really like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by pandasforeva123

When I was going through the insane sweating phase of my teenage years, I thought this would work but it didn't really. It worked for the first 2 days and then it stopped. However, since June I magically stopped sweating as much so I'm going to give this another try. I like the smell of this, it's the ONLY deodorant scent that doesn't flip my stomach.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2009 7:11:00 PM More reviews by khvalles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This antiperspirant is great. Goes on slightly sticky, but dries down quickly to a smooth, nearly scent-free layer of protection. Only thing is, I'm having a hard time finding it in local drugstores. Like it so much that I just threw out all my old Secret Flawless, which was waxy, ended up not working well, was too scented and hard to wash off, too-Yuck!
Edit 9/22/10 - stopped using this because it seemed to quit working for me especially overnight.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 12:44:00 PM More reviews by mpshouse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is HG for me. Smells great, applies smoothly, is super effective ( some with very sensitive skin may find it too strong. If so, try the gel, with a different active ingredient ), and has never left a white streak on my clothes. Definitely recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by justelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This doesn't work for me, doesn't keep me dry. It doesn't smell like powder...stinks before you even put it on. Then later in the day leaves you smelling funky. Also, when applying scratches your pits. Throwing this one out!