L'Oreal Studio Line InvisiFX Micro-fine Spray

4.8

on 11/2/2011 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This spray is amazing. I didnt actually realise until I actually ran out and began using other products (tresseme 24hour body) Let me tell you know that it is nothing compared to L'oreal's spray. Its fantastic. Has such a strong holding power.
My hair is naturally straighy so i find it difficult to find something that makes my curls acutally stay put & not go flat. This made it stay THE WHOLE DAY. Highly reccommended!!
Just need to find some more now!! Discontinued!!

on 3/3/2011 9:00:00 AM

The best hairspray ever! No residue, no build-up, no flaking, no stickiness ... wonderful holding power. I have yet to find another hairspray that can beat this product.

on 6/26/2008 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I am buying this since years, but not only to fix my hair, what I do with it is spray a bit on an eye brow brush and then comb my eye brows in place. And then they stay in place the whole day. I tried to do that with other hair sprays, but this one works best for my eye brows. It's great for the hair too, but if applying too much and it dries, then I can notice some hair spray residue. So even if it says 'Invisible', it might not be so.

on 2/23/2007 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Love this!:) MY HG hairspray. Bought it on holiday in Ireland. It's the best spray I've ever tried. If I find it here in Norway I would definitely buy it again.

Popular Styling Products