August 22, 2014 | 1999 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Cool Moisture Refreshing Body Wash Cucumber Green Tea

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by coldlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this and the 2 pack of bar soap for buy 1 get 50 percent off , both of them left my skin itchy and dry after i used it . I tried using them for a week , and could not anymore. Returned the body wash and gave the other bar away.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2014 5:25:00 AM More reviews by alee094

This product was "okay" for me. It definitely wasn't amazing and didn't do anything particularly remarkable. It smelt okay, since I have been using the same scent as my deodorant I kind of associated the smell with my deodorant so it didn't really make me feel like it was a crazy amazing scent.

The consistency is also a bit strange to me; it's a bit like a body lotion and it doesn't lather up as well as other shower gels but is still decent.
I also didn't feel like my skin was that moisturised after, if anything, it felt a little bit tight.

The packaging is good though and the price was really great, so it is definitely very affordable.

Isn't amazing enough to make me continue repurchasing though, I just feel like there is so much variety in the shower gel world and there's a lot more that is also worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this body wash. It has become my favorite scent out of all the Dove body washes. I love the soft, crisp feeling when getting out of the shower that I get after using this body wash. I hope they do not stop making this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by ailil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Make my skin so soft ( like other dove's soap) and smells fresh! Great in the morning and night. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by olaylover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this on my face as my cleanser. It's the same ingredients as the dove facial cleanser but it's cheaper and you get more product! It's wonderful. Fresh smelling, luxurious later! HG for me. Someone once told me to wash my face twice at night. Once to Remove makeup (I go all out every day) and once to cleanse. This body wash I use as my face cleanser is just perfect for that! Can't beat the price. On sale I can get it for 4.99 in Canada and it lasts 3 months using it 3x times daily. (Once in the a.m twice at night)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by struby09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Now one of my FAVORITE soaps! I love the sent and it gives me a great smooth feeling afterwards! People started commenting on how great I smelled once I started using it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by lanabana123

I like the scent, it's nice and subtle. it cleans well, but not a moisturising as I'd hope. it's just Okay for me, I rather stick with the normal deep moisture body wash, far more moisturising

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by MrsRupee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love the light scent of Cool Moisture Refreshing Body Wash. The lather is super and very velvety The texture is really nice and creamy. Every morning it is indeed a delight using it as it makes my skin so soft and supple. I highly recommend it as it keeps my skin moisturised and nourished at all times. Mmm I simply love it. Must try!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Cityandlights

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really liked this product, I love the creamy-ness of it. I wish more body washes were like this one, it made my skin feel really soft and its got a nice scent to it too. If you have dry flaky skin, this product should do the trick. I think a lot of people would like this scent too, and I think anyone would like the feel of this product on their skin. I hope I helped!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

something about the scent of this body wash mixes with my own natural scent and it smells awful!!! which is unfortunate because i really liked the smell alone.