December 20, 2014 | 1685 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nuxe - Nuxe Spa Tonific Intensive Firming Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this firming cream. I was at Watsons looking at bust creams and the promoter recommend this. This is not marketed solely for the buste area, just anywhere that needs firming. I was very skeptical about it and didn't like the scent too. I bought this only after reading the rave reviews in MUA.

Its a pretty huge tub, 200 ml (compared to Lush's lovely jubblies 100ml). Price wise, considering i only buy this during sale time, it would come up to cost about the same as Lush's.

The texture is thick but not oily. It absorbs very quickly into my skin and at the same time give me enough time for a bit of massage. My skin feels matt after. Perfect.

The scent is lovely, its light, fruity with a tinge of "milkyness"??? I don't know how to describe scents but bottom line is, its nice. It does not contain mineral oil, parabens, coloring or animal origin but does contain silicon - and its at the top of the list. The cream is light brownish and looks very natural. This has a short life span - after opening use within 6 months (compared to Lush's lovely jubblies - 14 months)

I'm not sure if it makes my skin firmer because I've been using one buste cream after another. But I do love this product and would repurchase. I would probably alternate with Lush's lovely jubblies.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by AnnaODowd

I decided to try this cream as for ages I've been having trouble finding a suitable moisturiser for my bust area, it tends to get acne if the wrong cream is used! I'd received a sample of Liz Earle's Superskin Bust Treatment and used it without breaking out, but it was almost 30 for 50 mls. Quite expensive!
I read up on the Nuxe cream and found it contained many of the same ingredients that the Liz Earle one did, but was about 33 for 200mls, definitely more bang for your buck there!
Anyway, I've used it for a few days now and no breakouts, just softer. smoother skin around the bust area, plus it smells a lot nicer than the Liz Earle one (that one is still a good product, but the Nuxe cream is better value by far).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by thetis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I worked in cosmetics and have had access to many different lines and products. I really liked Clarins and found this equally as good for less money. When people think of Firming do not ever think of miracles.. rather think of skin elasticity. I found this was very good at its job of providing life to some slackened skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2007 4:33:00 PM More reviews by faith2006

Nuxe Firming Body Cream Strengthens the skin barrier and improves cell cohesion while providing anti-oxidant protection.helped firm up my skin after having my baby.
Ingredients:
Hydro-Tonic Complex of Amazonian Plants (Brazilian Mimosa, Bamboo, Mourera and Fluiatilis), Kigelia Africana Extract, Japan Melder Tree, Silinol Derivative, Luffa Oil, Vitamin E, Aromatic Fragrance: Lemon, Sweet Orange, Grapefruit, Geranium, Sandalwood and Iris, Natural Aromas: Green Tea, Tea Rose, Luffa and Bamboo Pulp.

Unit Size: