September 16, 2014 | 1528 users online

Hair Color - Clairol - Nice 'n Easy in Natural Pale Neutral Blonde

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by lisa7788

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a medium - dirty blond. This gave me really nice, natural looking color. Not brassy at all. The enclosed conditioner left my hair silky soft & smells really good. Lightened up my color and gave my face a pick me up color/tone wise - I was looking a bit washed out. This looks very nice and is super cheap at Walmart. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by goldenbrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hi there! I really like this product! My hair is naturally a level 5 (light brown) and I wanted to put some blonde in it. I picked this shade, almost the lightest natural shade on the colour scale as I thought that it would only lift my hair one or two shades lighter and it did :). It turned out lovely, a beige blondey brown - about a level 6, no orange on the bottom half - the only thing that went wrong was the top of my roots, they went a rather bright colour as I simply left this on them for too long (no fault of the dye!) the rest of my hair was beauiful. I left it on for 45 mins (which was slightly too much for my roots as I mentioned, but perfect for the rest of my hair).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 1:25:00 PM More reviews by tiina009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

used it after loeral excellence messed my hair up and made them grey/purpleish. it worked really well, no sign of grey or purple in my hair ,thank god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its all really nice and blonde.have used it before and i will keep using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2007 4:04:00 PM More reviews by heyloserix3u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product seems like it turns your hair orange untill maybe a few hours later. Then it's great. Made my hair look healthier, and the color was awesome :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2007 9:58:00 AM More reviews by bombshell1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great haircolor! I have been a loyal L'Oreal blonde for years, but I was noticing that even with the neutral blonde shades I was still getting some reddish brassiness and very dry hair. I was originally a little hesitant with this color because it is ash blonde based, as it shows up in the ash category on the color chart, and I haven't had luck with light ash blondes in the past even though I am naturally a dirty ash blonde. However, I did't have that bluish tint to my hair from the ash, and no reddish brassiness either! It didn't totally kill my hair which I am surprised, since I just colored my hair about 5 weeks ago, and minimal scalp irritation. With the L'Oreal my scalp bothered me for a few days afer coloring, and I had a very strong chemical smell to my hair even after washing it for the first few days after coloring. Not with this color - no itching, irritation, or stink - I am sold and will use this from now on. Plus, you can't beat the price - I paid $6 for a box at Walmart, and I used two since I have hair past my shoudlers. Worth a try ladies!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No