September 1, 2014 | 1537 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Daily Radiance SPF10

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2013 5:45:00 AM More reviews by amberblake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this stuff, they are NOT the sensitive skin experts at all. I have really sensitive skin and this stuff burns my face, I am sticking with my nivea soft lotion instead. I would not repurchase and I do not recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by louiseannette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This moisturiser is light enough to use everyday and night. It adds a subtle glow, actually living up to it's promise of making you look 'radiant'. The smell is sweet but definitely not overpowering and the price is reasonable. A must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by attia2292

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As I have dry skin in this weather my skin seems to get quite dull and patchy, so while in Superdrugs i decided to pick up this moisturiser 'Radiance Brightening moisturiser' which contains SPF10 and 'mango goodness'. It is a nice light moisturiser but I would probably use this later when the weather gets warmer as this isnt moisturising enough for me. So for now I will stick to Nivea Creme. However it is a nice brightening moisturiser and works good

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Bindu2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG - i have tried a fair few moisturisers in my time, but this is one of the best ones i have ever tried. I have no complaints, and i am a tough woman to please!

its cheap, luminouse/radiant complexion, brightening properties - i have seen a difference in my skin, vitamins, no alchohol/perfumes - good for sensitive skins. Strangley my skin looks forward to this when i put this on. Lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by pinkpixy2008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Claims to brighten skin and make it glow. After youv used the tube up you can see a real improvement, it actually works. Works better when used with the matching face wash. Perfect under makeup as it gives a subtle glow. I love this. price is pretty hefty for such a small tube but its very rare that I find a skincare product that works perfectly with my skin. Will defo repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Mem3lec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This Moisturiser has got be a HG for me, Ive tried plenty of Moisturizers in the past, and non of Compared to this one. Not even close. After all the ones ive tried, i know im always going to end up comeing back to this one. It gives me skin just the right amount of Moisture it needs, Its not too Oily, and doesnt make my skin more Dry, Its Perfect in all Aspects. The best thing i like about this Product is it gives my Skin such a lovely Glow, that no other Moisturizer or Product can do, that ive found so far. It is just Heaven in a Tube. And i purchased this for around, £6-8 Pounds, wich is a Good Price.. I just wish the Tube was bigger. But i would Repurchase this over and over, like i always have done. I would Definatly Recommend this, to any Woman out there, Young like me, or Older. Its just that Dam Good!..xx

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2009 9:16:00 AM More reviews by VanillaLipgloss

This is a nice, light moisturiser. On the packaging they say it's more suited to older skin, but I bought it anyway! It's not as good as I expected, as I don't think it makes my face look more glowy or better than any other face cream! Wont repurchase - would rather find a face cream with higher spf!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this moisturiser!!!!!! One of the best I have ever used in my life. I like the fact that it doesn't have any fragrance - this makes such a difference on my skin. It is moisturising, yet not overly so, and it makes my skin glow. AND it has SPF. My skin is soft and looks good. What more can a gal ask for :-)?
***Update***: I am still using this and still happy with it! I deviated for a second and tried LUSH Cosmetic Lad which left me with a greasy face. I'm on my third tube. This moisturiser looks like it's going to be a keeper for life!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2008 1:50:00 PM More reviews by marnie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I recently tried a generous sample of this moisturizer (Simple sent it to me & they are very generous as I have received many samples from them). There was enough for a week. I can't comment on the packaging but the sample was a squeeze tube. This has a very nice texture & no smell. It leaves skin nice & soft, not greasy. It is not whitening & doesn't leave white marks. Not too surprising as the SPF is ridiculously low. It does leave skin slightly shimmery because it has light reflecting mica.
I won't purchase this because I think there are better moisturizers out there & with higher SPFs.

This is what Simple says: "Visibly brighten the appearance of your skin with our Daily Radiance SPF 10 Moisturiser . It will protect and condition your skin throughout the day. mango extract hydrates and refines skin tone. Light reflecting particles boost skinsí natural radiance."

Price: £6.49 for 50 ml

Ingredients: aqua, ethylhexylmethoxycinnamate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, 4-methylbenzylidene camphor, squalane, butylmethoxydibenzoylmethane, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, dimethicone, ethylhexyl triazone, octyldodecanol, panthenol, potassium cetyl phosphate, Mangifera indica extract, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, mica, methylparaben, bisabolol, pentylene glycol, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, titanium dioxide, propylparaben, lactic acid, sodium lactate, serine, 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol, disodium EDTA, sorbitol, urea, sodium chloride, BHT, allantoin.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2008 1:15:00 PM More reviews by aqua2291

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it moisturised great. it really gave the skin a nice sheen. not great if you have oily skin.