Caudalie moisturizing cream mask

4.1

Aqua, glycerin, isononyl isononanoate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, sorbitan stearate, peg-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, ceteth-20, hydroxyethylacrylate/sodium acryloildimethyltaurate copolymer, squalane, cetyl palmitate, dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, butylene glycol, Cl 77891 (titanium dioxide), sodium dehydroacetate, captylyl glycol, polysorbate 60, parfum (fragrance), tocopherol, carbomer, sodium phytate, sodium hydroxide, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, palmitoyl grape seed extract, sodium hyaluronate, sodium carboxymethyl betaglucan, benzyl benzoate, citronellol, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, linalool

on 7/1/2015 12:43:00 PM

This is the best moisturizing mask I have ever used. It definitely feels so soothing and provides relief for my dehydrated, combo skin. And no breakouts!

on 9/19/2014 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Try before you buy if you have sensitive skin. Mine has been pretty normal-acting lately, but this stuff burned almost instantly. After rinsing it off I was left with bright red skin for several hours. At least it didn't itch.

on 6/15/2014 9:21:00 AM

I have an irritating smile line on side of my face which in my eyes ages that side of the face. After purchasing this mask and leaving it on for 15 minutes whilst hoovering etc I noticed my smile line had "plumped" out and it was much less noticable. It felt really lovely applying It as I could feel its full of moisture and my skin felt so clean, hydrated and soft after. It definitely does what it says it should do. The following day I noticed the smile line was still plumped out so it does last! A great buy!

on 1/18/2012 9:49:00 AM

I LOVE this product. I have combination skin, but in the Canadian winter, my cheeks and jawline tend to get very dry and somewhat flaky. I received this product with purchase as a sample from Sephora and gave it a whirl. I found that when I put it on at night and woke up, my skin had absorbed it completely and was really transformed. I had no dryness or redness and it also wasn't oily or greasy,just perfect. I use it as a moisturizer nightly and it is fantastic. The price is very steep $40 CDN for a very small amount, but it is the only "moisurizer" I can find that handles my issues, doesn't break me out and transforms my skin to a perfect texture and makes it so soft. This is one of those products I know I will use forever. Once a week in the summer and daily in the winter.

I really wish they would give a bit more for the cost but other then that, it's wonderful.

on 10/22/2011 4:22:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am not too forgiving when grading lotions masquerading as masks. This does have a fine texture, but the overall effect is fairly average. Not enough for dry skin.

on 10/17/2011 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

It feels like smearing Vaseline on my face and leaves a white cast while it's sitting on my face. The moisturizing factor of this mask is just average imo. after rinsing the mask off my face feels more moisturized but still tight enough that I need to follow up with my regular moisturizer.I will not repurchase when I finish up my tube.

on 10/2/2011 3:47:00 PM

I'm trying to make time to write reviews regarding my fave products, both skincare and makeup. I'm more of a skincare gal to be honest.

My skin is quite dry so when I find a great moisturizing product, I stick with it. Caudalie's Moisturizing Cream-Mask is no exception. I buy this over and over again,. It's quite expensive but a little goes a long way. You can use it as a mask after you cleanse or you can use it as a moisturizer, using it sparingly. I use it as a mask at least once a week. I often sleep with it on and wake up with glowing skin. It's also wonderful to use before an event/night out because you're left with fantastic looking skin. No exaggeration! It's a brilliant product. I can't recommend it enough.

on 6/28/2011 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this mask as you can hardly find moisturizing mask that are gentle enough to be used on the eye area. i slap this on whenever my face feels blah and sleep overnight in it. next morning, skin feels great.

on 1/10/2011 6:21:00 PM

This has become my winter skincare staple! I love the smell of the product and I like how it is moisturizing, yet not too heavy. Although it is a mask, I use this twice a week as a moisturizer...Thursdays to get a dewy glow for the weekend and on Sundays before the work week. I would definitely recommend this product!

on 12/17/2009 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Purchased this during Sephora FF, but this product is still fairly expensive for the small amount you get. I've had it for almost two months, used it *almost* nightly and it's more than half-way gone.. I suppose it really isn't THAT bad for the price, but still, this stuff isn't cheap!!

I don't use this as a mask, really. I use it as a night time moisturizer and it works wonders. My skin is dry, dull, and flakey.. especially in the winter. However, this makes my skin smooth and radiant. On nights when I fall asleep before using this (if I'm really tired and just forget), I wake up in the morning and my skin is NOT happy. It's way more red and really, really tight. I'd recommend buying this if you have dehydrated and/or dry skin. Would definitely be too heavy for oily/combination skin types. It feels luxurious on the skin; very thick and creamy and smells lovely.

Popular Masks