October 25, 2014 | 1658 users online

Sunscreen - Aveeno - Active Naturals Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer SPF 30

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by candibubblz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Let me start by saying that I got this product at an awesome price! It was during CVS big discounts on makeup/skin care. I got this for 50% off!
There are two very strong points to this. 1) SPF 30! I have been having a very tough time finding a face lotion that is over SPF15, I saw this and grabbed it so fast.
2) The packaging. I love love love the packaging. I need lotion on the go because there are plenty of overnighters and short trips for me during the summer. This has a pump that has a cap! The bottle is a harder plastic, so I don't have to worry about it getting squashed in my bag= LOTION EXPLOSION! hahaha
This also is great because I have wonderful control over the amount of product. Other squeeze lotions, in my 4:45am getting ready phase, tend to over do it and having too much come out.

and the smell. It does have a strong sent (dissapears fairly soon) that I happen to like, but that may bother some people.

It doesn't make my skin feel greasy. And I have yet to have a face/neck/chest burn so far this season!

I am very happy I found this on sale, because I think it's kind of expensive for how much product you get. However, I find coupons in my paper, so I think that would help!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by PinkCarnations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS!!!!!! I have sensitive, break out prone skin. This is awesome. It gives me a nice glow without making my skin look oily or breaking me out. Just a tiny bit goes a long way and it provides coverage from the suns harmful rays. I did not expect to love it so much but this stuff is truly amazing. Since I've started wearing it I have gotten compliments on my "flawless" skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by sexylovie84

this review is for the tinted moisturizer positively ageless moisturizer spf 30.. it left me orange, blotchy, and didn't even moisturize! I feel drier than before. I am returning it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by jf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My skin responds very well to this moisturizer! (But beware, I have very normal skin that is neither oily nor dry. If you have oily skin this will make you look realllllly shiny) My skin tone actually has actually evened out to a degree. I usually spend no more than $10 on face moisturizer but I felt the need to splurge the day I purchased. I dont regret it. Unfortunately the bottle looks large but does not actually have a lot of product in it... a little deceiving. I hypothetically would repurchase but I am going to keep trying new products. Maybe I will come back to this!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by changja2

This is the first drugstore moisturizer I've bought in a long time and I'm impressed. I was previously using La Prairie's daytime moisturizer for many years but still felt that my face turned greasy after a few hours. Hearing great things about Aveeno in general, I though I would try this out. It goes on slightly matte & my face gets only slightly oily mid-day (usually I would have to break out the blotting papers by then). It moisturizes quite nicely & has SPF 30, vs most other moisturizers have SPF 15. It layers well under my makeup and doesn't pill on my face.

The only cons I have are the packaging. While I like the pump, the actual package is probably 1.5-2 times longer than it needs to be. There is 1.7 oz of total product - so why the big, bulky package?
Overall, I like this product a lot and have already bought it again. Yes, at $17/bottle it's not cheap for a drugstore moisturizer but it's 10 times less than my former moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by jessydisaster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am at that lovely place where I have to combat wrinkles & ance. I thought that I would try Aveeno, after trying the more expensive brands; Dermalogica & Arbonne. This stuff is bizarre, it's thick & matte, but did leave a weird film, like peeling skin. It made my chin breakout and I saw visible dry patches under my foundation, though my skin felt softer... Bizarre.
It did help with the fine lines under my eyes, but overall, I can not recommend this for even slightly acne prone skin.
I'll just have to use it on my wrinkles and go back to Dermalogica...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Jancee

I have mature skin and despise applying a separate moisturizer and sunscreen. So while this product is far from perfect it beats most of the far more expensive moisturizer + sunscreen products I've tried, and I've tried a lot. I will keep experimenting with samples of other products because as a previous reviewer mentioned, the packaging stinks (cannot see through to determine when you are running empty) and some days it feels a little greasy. Still, having the 30 SPF is a plus, the scent is light, it's reasonably priced, and it doesn't leave shredded bits of product on my skin that I find an hour later. That was a problem I had with the other Aveeno daytime moisturizer - sorry to digress.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by cassie11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you are oily, this is not a good product for you. I have to blot and apply powder several times a day when I wear this. Because of this, I only wear this on days when I'm just running small errands and need a minimal amount of SPF protection. It also has a rather strong smell that lingers throughout the day. I only got this because it was $10 at Walgreens and I would not repurchase at regular price.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by hellokt1281

This makes my face very greasy all day. Although it made my foundation application better because i didnt have to use a wet sponge, i just use my fingers and it didnt make my foundation flaky or cakey. I used this together with the positvely ageless night cream and after 3days of use Holy Moly mY pores were very visible as though my face is like chicken's skin.. I stopped using it right away and returned it!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2010 1:17:00 AM More reviews by peaches927

I have Asian combination skin with an oily T-zone. This product didn't make me break out (I'm not really prone to break-outs anyway), but it sure left my skin very greasy which I really do not like. I feel like it also doesn't absorb very well, because when I walk to class in the morning, I could literally feel the sweat/moisture collecting UNDER the moisturizer, especially under my nose. And I'm not a very sweat-prone person either so before my day even started, my face is already feeling oily and nasty. Because of that, I feel like I'm not getting the full spf 30 because of the need to wipe my face. I'm definitely on the hunt for a HG daily moisturizer with at least spf 30 that's not greasy and actually absorbs well.