August 30, 2014 | 1716 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Hand Intensive Nourishing Care

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by bonnyanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic product that works. I suffer from dry skin and I use this on a regular daily basis and find it makes a lot of difference. I apply after using an anti-bacterial gel as well, as I just finds this replaces any lost moisture due to the alcohol in anti-bac products. There is no overly strong or unpleasant smell in this cream, and it feels really good on.
If you're considering purchasing it, do it with confidence.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by ooohdiamonds

This is a decent product for something that is relatively cheap. It provides adequate moisture and keeps hands soft. I do not like the smell though- it reminds me of sunscreen. Plus, it contains, paraben... so even if I did really like it, I would not re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Chicagobabe89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product, but I just can't. My hands get very dry in the winter, and also because I do a lot of cooking and cleaning, so I use a lot of hot water. It makes the skin on my hands very tight and almost painful. I bought the travel size tin at Target, so I don't really feel like I wasted money, but I don't like it for two reasons. The smell is really bad. It's very heavily perfumed and I found that I never felt like the creme absorbed fully into my skin. It just sat on it and made my hands feel greasy. I definitely won't be repurchasing, and my search for a good hand creme continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 5:50:00 AM More reviews by swethatelkar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is such a good hand cream as compared to the expensive burt's bee shea butter hand cream which doesn't moisturise my hands enough. I bought this at target for about a $1 AU which is dirt cheap. It leaves my hands silky smooth and a little goes a very long way. The tube will last me a good 3 -4 months. Will surely repurchase after I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

This is SO good! Moisturizes my dry hands like crazy without being greasy. My skin drinks up this cream!!! Today -although it might seem a little unorthodox- I even used it on my face and my skin was hydrated with a beautiful glow! Highly recommended!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by MissDizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG hand cream! Absolutely love it! Keeps my hands nice and moisturized during the cold and dry winter months. Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 8:14:00 AM More reviews by ArBell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The hand cream is of a slightly thick consistency.
Rubs in well.
Moisturises very well.
I like this one for being non-sticky. But it is kinda greasy.
Unfortunately it doesn't have SPF in it,nor UVA/UVB filters.
Does it's job. I use it at night just before i go to sleep! When I wake up, i notice that my cuticles are somewhat pushed up and my nail looks so shiny and strong and HEALTHY. It gets rid of the cut skin around nails (i don't know how it's called) blisters i guess? and prevents wrinkling :D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2009 6:43:00 AM More reviews by Didiniumbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best hand cream I have used. It absorbs fairly quickly, does not feel greasy or sticky, smells extremely nice but unobtrusive and leaves my hands soft, smooth and very moisturized for a very long time. My cuticles and nails are in a much better condition as well when I use it, it's just perfect.

Serious HG since I discovered it ~2 years ago, I don't want to buy anything else!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG hand cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 2:17:00 AM More reviews by ClaireLily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of the best handcreams out there, no doubt. It's perfect: very moisturizing but not greasy, absorbs very fast and stays on the skin until the next handwashing, smells nice but not overpowering. I use this in all occasions: at work, at my desk, before bed. I'm impressed when I wake up and my hands are still soft and smooth. With other hand creams, the moisturizing effects wear off during the night, but not with this one.

I've already repurchased this product twice and I will continue to do so! So glad I've found such a wonderful product at such a low price!