November 28, 2014 | 1962 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - 134 Large Powder Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by OnePerfectPicture

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh My...Beautiful brush for powders!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Kentauride

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm surprised that this brush has such a good rating, because I kind of hate mine. It is big and fluffy and ought to be perfect for applying powder, but it has a couple fatal flaws. Although it does apply finishing powder fairly well, it sheds constantly! I keep thinking it must be out of loose bristles by now but it just keeps losing them all over my face, which I then have to pick off. Maybe mine is defective? It's pretty scratchy for such an expensive brush. It smells weird when you wash it. I've had it for quite some time and have been balking at replacing it since I paid a pretty penny for it, but at this point I am done and will probably never buy a MAC brush again considering I can get fabulous brushes for a reasonable price in the Sephora pro line.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by ambermae1

the best for setting powder

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by smatte77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this brush for applying loose powder and also to buff harsh lines from blush/bronzer. It's very soft and large. I haven't noticed any shedding yet. Seems to be great quality - it better be for the crazy retail price! Luckily I get a 30% discount, but I still would have paid full cost for it. I would re-purchase, as I think it's a good tool to have.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This brush feels really luxurious. I originally bought it to use with MAC beauty powder, which works great. It's really good for setting the face with powder, bronzing, even applying lighter blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Divia14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I just LOVE this brush!Ive been looking for a good brush that doesnt shed or feel prickly to apply my loose powder & i think i just found it!And no im not saying it cause its MAC.Ive had a few brushes from MAC which i hated but not this one.I use it to apply my powder & bronzer.Dont really suggest this for blush though since it is quite wide i suggest the 168 or 116 for that.But overall this is a great brush!I wouldnt buy this product again since my MAC brushes have lasted for years & im sure this will too.But if it was lost(which i hope it wont)I would definately buy again.But yes i truly recommend it:)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Sophie1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The brush is well made in general. The hair are a bit scratchy and hard though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by liangaf1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is huge! Let that be a warning - looking at the MAC site (I bought it on line rather than checking it out first in my local store or Nordstrom's counter) you will never realize that it is HUGE. I think it would be great for applying anything you normally put on in larger amounts: face powder, bronzer, and highlighter. Definitely not blush! But for those other three tasks, it's perfect. Also, it is a small fortune, but you are also getting a LOT of brush, so it's to be expected. I think if I were to buy all my makeup brushes again, it would probably go at the end of my list of what I need, but like most of my brushes I'm glad it's in my collection. It's something I use almost every day, when applying a highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 7:32:00 AM More reviews by msbuggie

Love it! Love it!
I used to be the drug store, elf brush kinda girl.
The other day, me and my friend went to MAC pro to get the blush palette. After the makeover from the artist, I decided to get 2 sets of the glitter and ice brush set and the 134.
So far, 134 is my favorite. I use it for bronzer.
Even it's quite pricy, it totally worths it.
Am going back to get 1 more for powder and 1 more for blush.
No Starbucks for the next month........

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by rachaelpreece101

I put I would buy again but only if I lost it as I'm hoping it will last so I wont needn't buy another one!
It's a good quality brush and applies my mac skinfinish pressed bronzer really well. It feels lovely to use.