October 31, 2014 | 1550 users online

Fragrances - Yves Saint Laurent - Baby Doll Lucky Game Light

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

another fave of mine. cute bottle. sweet smell. gift from dad. cudnt love it enough haha

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2007 11:17:00 AM More reviews by sgart7777

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is very confusing in Sephora, where they don't know either the difference between this Lighter "LucKy Game" version and the Paris version. One sales girl finally told me the Lucky Game was just a watered down version of the Paris. I don't think so at all....the Lucky Game smells different and much prettier and better than the Paris. As a matter of fact, I bought the Baby Doll Paris first and had to return it....the smell was too strong and sharp and not pretty at all on me. I then bought the Lucky Game one, which is very citrusy, yet flowery at first....light, summery and refreshing....then dries to a soft warm fragrance. When I sprayed it at Sephora, my friends agreed that it smelled wonderful! I love it and wish it wasn't a limited edition. My only complaint is that is doesn't last that long....but for a refreshing, summery fragrance this is absolutely yummy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2007 12:01:00 AM More reviews by ewojdula

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Got a lot of praises on this the other day. What's so confusing is that, on Sephora's site, its notes are listed as the same as Baby Doll Paris', which are:

(Baby Doll Paris / Baby Doll Lucky Game Light?)

Grapefruit, Red Currant, Rhubarb, Wild Roses, Freesia, Ginger, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Pomegranate, Grenadine, Cedarwood, Peach

But, to me, Baby Doll Lucky Game Light smells lighter - and different - than BD Paris and exactly like Baby Doll Light does, and Light's notes are:

(Baby Doll Light)

Watermelon, lily of the valley, jasmine, white peach, cedar wood, orange, grapefruit

If anyone knows what's going on... please let me know! Anyway, BD Lucky Game Light is real good stuff and the bottle is just adorable with a cute charm that points to a sign (love, dream, kiss) when you spin it. I've seem pics of the charm as a heart, club, or key. Yes, this charm seems like a rip of the Britney Spears Curious charm, but the Curious bottle seems like a rip of the BD bottle. It's kinda fun to sit back watch this shameless product ho-ing! continued >>