July 29, 2014 | 1220 users online

Lip Gloss - Bath and Body Works - Liplicious Raspberry Jam

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by cheliocheerio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite lip gloss. After going through SO MANY different types of lip gloss, I found love. This lip gloss is absolutely amazing. It stays on and looks amazing. It is also a very beautiful colour for my skin tone.

Once again, Bath and Body Works has failed to disappoint.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 9:16:00 PM More reviews by lulu3061

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this line of lip glosses. They offer the absolute perfect amount of color and a gloss all in one. They aren't too sticky either, they feel nice on your lips and that fact that they're in a tube means you can reapply while out and not look terribly vain like you do when applying lip gloss with a wand or lipstick.
This color is perfect for me, it's like my lip color amplified. This is actually my HG lip color...any time, any occasion. People always ask what kind of lip gloss I'm wearing when I have this on and it tastes, great!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by chicgeek001

Applied lightly this is a surprisingly natural looking reddish/pink hue against my NC 40 complexion. Nice smell, tastes good, and mixed with BBW Ruby Pomegranate this is my perfect daytime red!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by wintersmommy06

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this lip gloss. It has just a very slight tint of pink. It smells so good. It last a long time and doesn't smear. Doesn't make lips feel sticky which is a plus. All liplicious glosses are great.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by CitrusT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Is it just me, or does this raspberry jam gloss smell very similar to frozen blackberry? I'm not a big fan of red glosses, because they're usually too bright on me. I simply bought it beacause I love the smell of raspberries. I like the scent and the dark color in the tube. The color is pretty bright when I first apply it, but an half hour after having it on, the color settles a bit, but not enough. I will still wear it seldomly.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2008 9:06:00 PM More reviews by kettyserene

I got this as a present from someone.

Pro: It smells great, it tastes sweet, too (but I don't think you should be eating it and swallowing all that glitter!).

Con: This stuff smears and just makes you look trashy..

I gave it to my 8 year old sister to play around with. This isn't real make up, it doesn't last very long and it doesn't look very good either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2008 12:26:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

I really like this lip gloss the most out of all the other Liplicious glosses I've tried. I originally bought this for my mom, but she thought the color was too bright for her, so she swapped her Raspberry Jam gloss for my Caramel Latte Liplicious gloss...haha, it worked out for the best.

It smells really good, sweet and fruity, not like a real raspberry but it's very nice. The color can at times be too bright, so I generally only use a little bit so it looks more natural. It's a versatile color because you can apply just a little to get a natural flushed look for your lips, or you can apply more and it looks more dramatic and noticeable. I normally use clear/sheer lip glosses, but I keep this one in my purse whenever I want to add a pop of color to my face. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2008 8:05:00 PM More reviews by sofabean

I love the smell of it, but the color is just too dark for me. It's a great lipgloss though. It's not too sticky and lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 12:05:00 AM More reviews by ShuUemuraLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

******PIC******
This is a flavored and scented lip gloss. the scent is like raspberry, but delicious. Yum.
PRICE: Usually 6USD, but can go on sale for 3 for 15$

PACKAGING: This is housed in a clear tube with silver cap, built in applicator like Lancome's Juicy Tubes.

COLOR: This is a beautiful pinky-red with gold shimmer. On my lips it's the perfect red shade.

NOTES: The product is very creamy but not sticky and pigmented, so I only put a little bit on and smear it. It comes in many other shades/flavors, which are very intriguing.

I would definetly buy this again!!!

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2007 1:19:00 PM More reviews by countesscocofang

This stuff tastes so yummy! It's such a delicious raspberry flavor. Much better than actual raspberries! Haha. The shade is a bit dark red for my liking, so I only apply it sparingly, and I smudge it with my fingertip to make it look more like a stain. I love the texture of Liplicious glosses and I want to try all of them!