September 23, 2014 | 1758 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Sugar Plum

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by newyork00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful semi-sheer lippie, perfect for summer and would look great with a tan. U. L'Oreal has other lipsticks that would look great on darker lips, so this would not be my first choice. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by LockMorgan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'd say that this is a half decent DS lipstick. It lasts about average and is a good colour, though doesn't have the amount of pigment that I've come to expect from lipsticks, even drugstore ones (thanks to the Maybelline Vivids mostly). In my opinion, for my taste anyway, there is not enough colour and too much shimmer. As well, the other huge thing that turned me off of this was the smell. It's quite strong and at first I didn't mind, but as time's gone on, I've really come to dislike it. I also find that as soon as I put the lipstick on I get this weird dryness in the back of my throat. So yeah, definitely won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by gretchen1209

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG lipstick! I have used many high end lipsticks and for some reason I really love the L'Oreal Color Riche line. This color is absolutely gorgeous. I am pretty fair (NW 25) and have been searching for a really great neutral pink/plum that is not too bright for day time. I love bright and deep plums and fuchsias for evening, but like a lighter shade for day that is not too nude. This shade has a lot of life to it, but is the exact shade of my own lips. Definitely a MLBB. I put just a tad bit of MAC Love Nectar Lustre Glass on the bottom center and it looks sooooo pretty and natural, yet polished and feminine. It also looks pretty with Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum over it to deepen and brighten it up a bit. I rarely purchase a product more than once because I like to try different lines and the "newest" thing, but I think I will purchase a few back-up tubes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Bvlgari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an amazing product for such a great price! I expected this shade to go on a LOT darker but it is a beautiful sheer nude color with 2 applications on my lips with just a hint of plummy undertones, if that makes any sense. This is a shade that is so neutral and wearable on the lips. I love it and I don't want to stop buying this product ever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 6:34:00 AM More reviews by beantowngrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have had this color sitting in my makeup box for a while but was on this nude thing the entire summer and so there is it sat in a box waititng...........so glad I started using it. With fall here I wanted something different and everytime I liked a lipcolor it was this sort of rose pink with a hint of brown in it. (think the other posters have described it perfectly) I have NC30 skin that is yellowebased but I do have some red to it and brunette hair. Love the texture and how it looks the only thing is that it is not that long lasting but then again I reapply my chapstick a million times a day so its not such a big deal to me.
Will definitely be repurchasing this. Now I hope they don't discontinue it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by chloie9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Perfect plummy rose shade...subtle golden shimmer and nice creamy texture. Gives a nice natural lip look for me...very easy go-to shade. I find it very similar to another favorite lipstick of mine, the now discontinued Chanel Hydrabase in Pink Sugar. If you loved that shade, you will love this. The texture of course isn't quite as good as the Chanel, but for $9.00 it does a good job.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG for me. Perfect MLBB plummy pink and the price is right. I feel like you get a lot of product for your money. This is one that I'm terrified they'll stop making so I'm stocking up. This does seem to have a bit of brown to it, which normally I can't stand but somehow with this color, it's perfect. The formula is perfect, creamy and not drying at all. This is sheer but builldable, satin finish and looks very natural on my yellow-based NW25 skin. The only thing that could be improved is that I wish it lasted longer - it is pretty short-lived. But other than that, this is perfection in a tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by vesper369

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful lipstick color. I hadn't purchased a L'Oreal lipstick since college (I usually wear high-end brands) but decided to try this after seeing it on a friend.

Not only is the color gorgeous, but it's so hydrating and applies sheerly, so I love that I can put it on discreetly with no mirror, or having to apply balm first. The formula reminds me of Clinique Different Lipstick, but better.

I don't really mind scented products, so even though the scent is quite strong, it doesn't bother me much.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by jhorne84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this colour and the creamy formula perfect colour for my cool complexion and brunette hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by cherylm2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

L'Oreal lipsticks usually have a smell that I don't like, but this one does not. I really like this color because it is not too pink or too dark. I also like that my lips feel soft, but are not real glossy. I have receive several compliments and that speaks volumes.