November 26, 2014 | 1033 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Rose Eclat 15

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Harnetto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This I stole of my mum (shhh). I have tanned skin (thankyou australian summers) and it gives me a nice sweep of peachy/rosy colour. I think this would work best on those with pale skin but it works quite well on my tanned skin. Kind of hard to get on a soft kabuki/blush brush but can be put on with the scratchy brush provided. Best of all NO shimmer!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by 23Melanie23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A great blusher. It's not heavy and doesn't feel dusty when you apply it after foundation. I don't use a lot of this product at a time, so a small pot lasts me ages. It comes with a free small brush, however I prefer to use a proper blusher brush. The only problem I have with this blush is it's staying power,I tend to find that it wears away as the day goes on.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 5:12:00 AM More reviews by mufallo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very natural decent color, really like "rosy cheeks". I use it almost every day for 2 years and still is not empty!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Marianthoula

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a sweet pink shade for my fair skin. It does not scream "blush!" and compliments my natural looks beautifully. It does not have any shimmer, but with proper blending I see that my cheeks on the edge of colour sort of "glow", a healthy, natural glow which is so lovely!
The packaging is pretty good, I like that it is not huge (such a waste of space) and the clasp seems to be safe. I have a ruined clasp on a Bourjois eye shadow, though, so I'll change the rating if I have to.
The formula is good, it applies easily, blends well and really stays on through the day.
The perfume can be annoying, although I do not seem to smell it after a little while.
I have only one major problem: it breaks me out... badly. I had flawless skin, and now after little more than two weeks of use and a series of acne in both my blush lines it hit me! I do not know what it is inside, but it causes me this trouble. Such a pity!

EDIT 27/12/2011: Well, I decided to give my 2 Bourjois bluses another go and as I expected from the reviews they have hardened and I could not pick up any colour. When I scrathed away the surface and could use them again, I did not experience any breakouts! How lovely! I cannot explain this. So I give 1 lippie back because the breaking out is no longer an issue, but I remove one because it is such a pain - it requires scrathing away quite often.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by misoluckie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product the color is so pretty. I don't know how to explain how pretty it is. When I put it on for the first time I was like WOW! It's rosy color with very fine shimmer in it that give a natural grow from within effect. I have pale golden skin and this blush give me a healthy flush. It comes in perfect color & scent(dry rose scent)
The reason I give it 4 lippies because I find it's hard to pick up the color from the pan with soft brush. The great way to pick up color is to use the scratchy brush that included in the palette.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 7:22:00 AM More reviews by denorlisa

Bought this and no 16 on sale 20% discount. Both reviews are the same :) I alternate between the 2 beauties.

I'm asian NC25 and the blush looks natural on me, love love. I use it for work and a little goes a loong loong way. I discarded the teeny brush that came with it and use my yachiyo (nars) brush.

I lightly press the brush onto the blush and that's all I need! Too much makes me look like a clown haha. So I save money by using less product and there's less powder on my face.

Colorwise it stays the same the whole day at work (about 9hours) but it fades off because I have oily skin. The color is not shimmery but frosted. So it's nice for work because I don't like matte and neither want too shimmery a color.

Try it at the counter, let the MA place it on your face because swiping on your fingers will be too much and you can't see the effect on your actual cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2010 7:11:00 AM More reviews by annitaeatsya

Lovely super pigmented blush which comes out a dark peach-rose colour on my fair skin. Love the pot and personally I find the included brush to be quite useful to sweep just a little colour on the apples of my cheeks. My only complaint is the first time I used it I used my own brush and didn't realise just how strong the colour would be so ended up looking sunburnt! So I'd say application is all about control depending on what type of brush you're using and how much colour you want on your cheeks. Perhaps I'm a tad too pale for it and it might look better on someone with slightly darker skin, but it can look very natural when applied with a light hand.

I love the scent as I am a fan of rose and the blush has a really nice non-shimmery sheen to it which stops it looking too flat like a totally matte blush might.

Overall I love this product and definitely want to stock up on some of the other colours!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 2:37:00 AM More reviews by misz93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got this blush as extra from a lovely MUA'er in my CP package. Rose Eclat is a pretty blush. i'm glad i got to try Bourjois blushes as this brand is unavailable here.

Pros: pigmented blush. i swiped one time & there's already lots of colors showed up on my finger when i swatched. good staying power & definitely blendable on the cheeks. nice packaging too. it gives me this youthful pink-rose glow on the cheeks. =)

Cons: eh, none i would say. some people dislike the smell of Bourjois blushes tho but i'm fine with it.. it smells a bit strong like lavender & roses..

Color: a glowy yet pigmented pink-rose color. no shimmer just the glowiness.

Packaging: in a small pink round compact with a mirror inside & a small blush brush. the blush is dome shaped & it looks like a mini Chanel JC. cute packaging i must say.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2008 5:04:00 AM More reviews by lilmz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i think this colour is a rosey plum, i have asian skin with the typical yellow undertones & my (male) friend told me the other day my cheeks were orange but i'm not sure if it was because i had this tinted moisteriser on that was slightly too dark for me as before when i first got this i thought it was fine. i won't buy this exact colour again because i'm very curious about the other colours ^^ - i think next time i might go for a more pinky pink in case it turns a bit orange again

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2007 2:37:00 PM More reviews by OHNOSOPHiE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this color. it has a HINT of shimmer, barely there, but the color on my skin (which is a naturally tanned/golden) is natural looking and complements my skintone. i didnt like the smell of it too much. the fragrance of the blush smells like something my grandma would wear. also the packaging is very small for its price. i wish it were a little bigger.