July 31, 2014 | 2108 users online

Foundations - Vichy - Dermablend Corrective Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2014 4:41:00 AM More reviews by mmaryk8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Am I the only one disappointed with this foundation? My skin is very oily and acne prone and this foundation did nothing for me! It looked cakey, it made the dry parts of my skin even worse and the worst thing about it is that it made my skin look soooo oily after only half an hour after applying it (even though i used setting powder!) ! It felt so heavy and my face looked like a mess. Def won't be buying this again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Zenith299796

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've hesitated at first when buying this foundation, as I've heard mixed opinions about it , but I finally decided to give it a go and I was not disappointed. First of all, the price is fairly low ; the packaging is not spectacular, but the content was more of interest to me.
I usually have a lot of problems when choosing the shade, but Opal is a good fit for my skin. I found that it is easily applyable and blendable, remains matte throughout the day (I also apply a very thin lair of powder on top of it so it as my skin is very oily in the summertime ) and has a high coverage of skin imperfections. It's not the best foundation I have ever used, but the price to quality ratio is very good. I would certainly use it again and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good foundation in this price range .

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by Mkendall1994

I never write reviews for products but after using this product I felt that I had to. I have the worse skin ever it's horrible so finding full coverage foundations that work well is difficult. I have used different types such as Mac, Estée Lauder, Lancôme, but after trying this it is amazing! With one layer it covers everything I want without having to wear a concealer. It isn't heavy and feels light on which is nice as some other full coverage foundations can be heavy. I have only just started using it but can tell so far it is a great foundation would definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this foundation!.... it really does cover very well, hides a lot of my blemishes and gives a really natural finish. One of the best I've tried as i like a heavy cover.... i have repurchased it 5 times, and its a very reasonable price. Also lasts all day. Highly recommended!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 7:06:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

This foundation is useles!! Is this a joke?? It doesn't cover anything!!
Is cakey, it clings on dry cheeks even with moisturiser, doesn't cover even my pores and it makes them bigger and gunky and it just looks weird on my face.
Very very disappointed!

And you can see that the reviewer above me works for Vichy or something because she wrote such a great review right after I wrote mine!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by jlin0913

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a full coverage foundation and there is a lot of product in the tube. I found that this evened out my skin quite nicely since i have alot of acne scars and active acne. The foundation stays on my skin all day long for at least a good 6 hours. I brush matte powder on top and im good to go. It can stay to look mucky at the end of the day and can sometimes look cakey upon application so primer is key. I dont think i would repurchase because id like to try other foundations.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by biojenni

i bought it because my acne i was looking coverage, has a amzing coverage but is too oily,my skin is oily and wearing this my face turns in a oil source ,it was horrible how oily can get. If you have oily skin this is not for you i was very desapointed

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2014 5:00:00 AM More reviews by monchichi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely do not like this foundation. The packaging is very bad: sometimes the product leaks out of it. The color (nude) leans towards the yellow side and has nothing with 'life' in it. A truly flat color. Once on the skin you just look dull. On itself it doesn't look like a mask, but the color is so very flat that it gives a fake appearence. I also do think it feels rather heavy which is maybe not entire honoust to write, because maybe it is not possible to make such a high coverage foundation light. The product itself has no stayingpower whatsoever altough I have normal, balanced skin. After six hours there is almost nothing left. As the directions say, I bought the matching powder and OK, it was better, but at which price: it felt enormous on my skin and was sure that my skin couldn't breath. For some reason it didn't broke me out despite the hefty feeling. That's why I still give it a two. I cannot believe that someone is looking truly good with this foundation. Obviously I will not buy this foundation again. To say the truth: it's in the trash can right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by MacPeetster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've just started using this. I got quite a few samples in different shades. It's spring now and my skin has started tanning. Therefore it's difficult to buy a shade now. I think I'll buy my lightest wintershade and the darkest for mid-summer and I can mix and match the two colours year round. Probably I'll get both Nude and either Gold or Bronze. My skintone differs quite a bit depending on the season, from around nc25 in winter to nc40 high summer. I hesitated between this one or the EL Maximum Cover. I also tried that one and it's great too, but slightly more cakey. I don't know which one covers better, but I think it's the Vichy one. Even though that one is more natural, which is strange.. In summer my skin gets slightly oily so I do use a powder on top. I really love it! And I've tried quite a bunch of foundations. The most recent one being the EL Double Wear, which I also like very much. I'd recommend. I'll go to the store tomorrow and buy the two shades! Perhaps I'll also buy the stick foundation/concealer!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Zee99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay so I usually never review products. But I feel the need to because this foundation is amazing. I have really bad scarring on the right side of my face and this covers it better than any other foundation I have ever tried. I have tried ALOT of foundations. This even covers better than my concealers. I have used every concealer under the sun and nothing covers my scars like this foundation does.

You DO need a powder with this, though. I dont mind because I use powder to set my foundation anyway.

If you are on the fence about this, buy it! If you dont like it you can always take it back at most places :)