Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4, Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparaben, Cellulose Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethano, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tristearin, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylparaben.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very highly pigmented without leaving the effect of a mask. A little goes a long way. It stays a good 8 hours. The only annoying thing about this foundation is the fact that it transfers a lot (to clothes, hands etc.) Its also quite hydrating without causing blemishes (from my experience) I have already purchased it twice.

This is very high coverage & highly pigmented so it's an excellent choice for me as I have acne scarring & uneven skin texture on my chin and jawline. I love how well it covers my flaws, and is so easily blended. I use the lightest shade which is "porcelain" and it is the only foundation I have found to be a perfect match. I use this and MAC pro-long wear concealer in NW20, my skin looks flawless. I have combination skin which is extremely oily around my nose, even using a primer & the dermablend setting powder it still gets oily after around 4 hours but in general the staying power is very good and the rest of my foundation looks decent after what could be 14 hours. I definitely advise using a primer with it. I love that this has no fragrance & doesn't break me out which happens quite easily to me. I would advise anyone looking to buy this that if you prefer a lighter low coverage natural looking foundation that this is not for you or you will find it feeling heavy. For girls especially teenagers this will be fantastic as its coverage is great. The shade opal looks very orange and is usually the lightest shade you can buy easily so beware, I really do wish they would bring out some more shades. As for the packaging & price, the price is excellent for what the product is.....packaging however I feel indifferent to. Packaging for foundations doesn't matter to me as long as they are practical & the product can't get contaminated by bacteria too easily. I will definitely re-purchase

Used it as a foundation and it doesnt last all day, it gets cakey, but ,it did cover my rosacea. Not sure if I'd buy this again ..

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I absolutely love this as a spotconcealer! Ive been using it for about 1,5 years now and I love how full coverage this is tho I would never use this as a foundation (too much coverage and might get a bit patchy). I have the color 15 opal which is a bit too yellow but I can work with it. My only issue is the packaging because the product spills everywhere after using it for a while. Cap and screw-part are very tan haha. Apart from that a must have for me :))

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I bought it in its new black packaging which I like it better than the old one.
I have it in the shade 15 OPAL. I bought it for about 15 euros from an online shop.
I love this foundation for its amazing coverage! I have pretty bad acne scarring and sometimes I have pimples as well and it covers them better than any other foundation that I've used in the past. Although I can feel it a bit heavy on my skin but it doesn't bother me that much. It doesn't have a smell so it's good for people who don't want perfume in their make up. Its stays for at least 8 hours. Sometimes it smudges on my nose because of the oiliness I guess but I fix it with my powder. It's matte on the rest of my face which is a plus! It has SPF as well but it doesn't make me look like a ghost on flash photos which is weird but a pleasant surprise!!! The shade that I chose suits me perfectly. I suggest you to try it!

I have a first impression video on my greek YouTube Channel with this product. You should check it out:

I've used Dermablend for many years to cover red blotches and imperfections on my face. It's a better formula these days, at least it's moister and it blends easier. I don't know that it covers any better than the original dryer formula though. I used to have to mix the Dermablend with a little moisturizer to get it to spread out evenly, but now it's "wet" enough to do that on it's own. It does cover red and dark spots very well. Be sure to let it dry before putting your foundation over it, or it will move and you'll lose coverage. The setting powders do a lot of good for keeping it in place. It washes off easily and has no odor. I will continue to purchase it, I'm probably on my 10th one Gotta say, it lasts FOREVER!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love this. Great coverage, My own skin is dry and this foundation works for me. I'm mid forties so difficult to find something that suits. I'm fair skinned and number 25 works for me. I have always used chanel vitalumiere and I would rate Vichy dermabland better. Of late I was using true match Loreal which was fine but v well priced.

I use vichy dermablend not as a foundation but as a heavy duty concealer. I prefer to use a lighter foundation to even out my skintone and use dermablend only on the areas where I have imperfections to hide. It conceals the rosacea on my left cheeck pretty well because it's very pigmented. A little goes a long way. I always set it with a bit of powder in the morning to make it last all day. Usually I don't need heavy concealing around the eyes, but on bad days I mix it with my light reflective undereye concealer to better hide dark circles. I've repurchased dermablend and, no doubt, I will repurchase again. Great product and good value for money. For reference, I use it in shade 25 (nude) which is a good match for my skintone in between nc25 and nc 30 but not as yellow.

I like this stuff because it stays put, has good coverage, it didn't irritate my sometimes sensitive combo skin, and you don't have to use that much. The only thing I didn't like is that it's full of silicones, which I would prefer to avoid.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

As pretty much everyone has mentioned, this is a full coverage foundation. Personally, that is exactly what I want when it comes to foundation. Light or medium may be alright for some lucky souls, but I have some flaws that I would rather hide, such as a couple of small scars and large pores. Dermablend is certainly a good choice to cover those. The liquid blends well, and not a lot is required so one tube tends to last a while.

Sadly, it does not last as long as I would like on the face. If I know that I am going to be out all day and some of the evening, I take the tube with me to freshen up the coverage. Additionally, make sure that you have a good moisturiser and perhaps also use a primer, to make the coverage go on more smoothly.

Another point that I am not thrilled about is that the colour choices are rather limited, so you may need to play around with a moisturiser or even another foundation to get the right tint. However, given the great coverage and reasonable price, I will likely buy again.