April 16, 2014 | 2057 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Goddess

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I love the color of it. But, it's fake grape smell is way over the top and it gives me a headache. If E.L.F. was to make it fragrance free, I possibly would try it again. However, for the most part, I feel that this is a great product, but I just cannot take its smell!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I really don't like this. The colour is weird - somewhere between brown and peach - the scent is horrible (sweet, sweet, sweet vanilla) and it's way too sticky for me. Once applied it gives my lips this really strange sheen, making me look a bit alien-like, but it wears off within about 30 minutes. Re-applying it just dries my lips out, so sadly this has now gone the way of many other unloved beauty products (in other words, the trash).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by lrachel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this color okay. Nice, neutral pinky-peach on me with slight shimmer. I do wish it was a little more glossy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

i love these lipglosses but this color is a tad weird on me...maybe its just me....i just prefer Candlelight

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2012 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Happicuupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For $1, this is a pretty good product! I've also tried it in Chandelier, but all that does is gives my lips a shine. Goddess gives both a natural color and shine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

This gloss is up there in my top ten, half of which are from this line. Goddess is a gorgeous pink with flecks of gold and bronze in it, but no glitter. The formula is glossy, but not sticky, and it glides on smoothly. On me, it doesn't settle into any lip lines, and it won't drip off my lips (yeah, Sally Hanson xtreme wear gloss, I'm looking at you). It also has fairly good staying power. On me, it lasts for about two hours, and then I'll reapply. Of course, if I'm eating/drinking, it will come off. The packaging is simple and practical, with a plastic squeeze tube and a clear cap. The info is written on the tube, however, over time, the words will rub off. This is a great gloss, and I recomend this, as well as the rest of the line.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by LiliRoseVoice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this lipgloss! The color is very neutral and versitile and the shimmer is understated and simply pretty. It feels like it would last a good few hours, but admittedly it is a little on the heavier and stickier side, so if you are not a fan of sticky lipglosses beware. The only thing I don't like is the packaging which feels a little flimsy and I don't like the applicator, it always feels difficult to apply the gloss precisely. All in all I will repurchase and I would give it a try if you haven't!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Lovely colour, unfortunately I found it a bit too thick for my liking, hence why I wouldn't buy again. But great value for money at 1.50 I wish ELF did the same colours of the Super Glossy Glosses in the Hypershine formula because I prefer it but it doesn't have as good a colour range.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by manitoban3

Pretty color, well pigmented for a lipgloss, hygenic and easy tube application, inexpensive and better than average staying power, mild non-offensive smell. However, is a bit too sticky for my taste. (But maybe that's what makes it last so long...) I will definitely used this up, but there are so many more lip glosses out there, I am still on a search for the perfect specimen...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by 20Styx12

My initial impression is that this gloss is pretty fantastic for the price. I have medium olive-toned skin and the color does not look pink on me, but more of a gold-ish nude, which I actually like. The color payoff is pretty good and it isn't super glossy, which I love. That's what made me give it a five- I hate overly glossy gloss; I like just a nice sheen, but that's just my preference. If you like super glossy you wont fall in love with this, but all in all, it's pretty decent.