November 28, 2014 | 1875 users online

Fragrances - Aura Cacia - Natural Perfume-Fruit

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2008 3:58:00 PM More reviews by mamiesb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smells like Fruit Loops. Or is it Froot Loops? Whatever. They smell like this.
Not going too low on the score, because frankly I think there are times when I could stand to revert back to a childlike state. This perfume will help me do that.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2007 11:04:00 AM More reviews by kealle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I sniffed this on a whim at Whole Foods. That whim quickly ended. I felt anything but whimsical. Artificial, sweet, and citrusy, it was a dead ringer for some sort of food product that danced away from identification. I was concocting some elaborate fruit fantasia in my head to explain the smell, and had just gotten to "a large green Tupperware bowl at a church potluck filled with a mixture of canned pineapple, maraschino cherries, mandarin oranges, and little tiny marshmallows" when it hit me. I was overcomplicating things. It smells like a Dreamsicle. Fake orange, fake vanilla, and a whole lotta sweetness. Spot-on. If you yearn to spice up your marriage with a saucy role-playing scenario involving Naughty Schoolgirl & Ruggedly Handsome Good-Humor Man, this is the stuff you need.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2007 12:45:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Bought this on a whim. I love most anything citrus and thought I'd give this a whirl. I was quite negatively surprised after having applied this. I can smell the citrus but then the cardamom wafts in and I instantly think gingersnaps! Not a big fan of gingersnaps or the cookie like note in this fragrance. Not too exciting IMO. Will be returning. Notes: vanilla,cardamom,coriander,lemon,orange.