Fresh High Noon Freshface Glow

4.4

WATER (AQUA) ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE PENTYLENE GLYCOL TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) CYCLOPENTASILOXANE BUTYLENE GLYCOL LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL SODIUM HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER SQUALANE MICA DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PHOSPHATE PUNICA GRANATUM BARK EXTRACT PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA ROOT EXTRACT NELUMBO NUCIFERA FLOWER EXTRACT CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT RETINYL PALMITATE MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) STEARETH-21 PHENOXYETHANOL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE POLYSORBATE 60 STEARETH-2 IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE SODIUM HYDROXIDE PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE CARBOMER PROPYLENE GLYCOL XANTHAN GUM POLYSORBATE 20 CERATONIA SILIQUA GUM (CERATONIA SILIQUA) HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN 1/23/11

on 7/21/2014 2:22:00 PM

Yes, I too love this stuff!!!
I had stocked up since it was discontinued, but I'm running low!
I'd love to know if anyone has found something similar to replace this?!?
Thanks :)

on 12/10/2013 5:49:00 AM

This product is definitely one of my top 3 HG products, and its a shame because its now discontinued! I can't even seem to find any being sold at mom and pop beauty stores online, and sadly it seems whatever was still lingering out there before it was discontinued is no more :(. Why its sooo amazing and like nothing else ive found: 1. its not really a brozer, nor an illuminator or brighttener, but if its possible it seems to do all of these things in the most understated way. 2. it actually does moisturize skin, has dewy healthy finish-not greasy, wear very light and blends seamlessly with skin, smells fresh (no pun intended) and makes you skin just feel clean and vibrant when you have it on. 3. it camouflages imperfections and hyperpigmentation, especially if you have medium or olive complexion and get "brown spots" for the few months folllowing a bad breakout or some kind of injury to the skin. while its not at all full coverage makeup, spmething about the golden apricot tan hue and supple way it made your skin just reflected off light in the perfect way to make it appear like your skin was just healthy and glowing from within. :) Okay, i know i sound a little obsessed...because i am! lol. but seriously, we always look a product that just makes your skin look healthy, likewise we pursue the same search for put hair. and unlike my hair, i actually found one for mu skin and now its gone. bal to spending tons of money in a game of trial and error as i attempt to pursue the perfect "no makeup, makeup"! :(. If anyone has ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR A SUBSTITUTE PRODUCT, I would be forever indebted! I have yet to find anything even comparable!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Fresh is discontinuing this one so stock up while you still can! That said, I use this as a tinted moisturizer because it doesn't do much for me as a bronzer. It is so light and airy and gives a very subtle luminosity to my skin. The coverage is also very sheer so it's good to use during the day. I actually prefer to use it during the winter when my skin is more dry because it does gives some nice hydration and helps my skin look moisturized. It melts seamlessly into my skin and I never see any edges. It is more of an orangey shade but somehow works well with my medium olive skin tone. I've got 3 tubes stocked up for now so that should keep me busy for a while. There is a cucumber scent which is quite refreshing.

on 10/4/2012 1:48:00 PM

I bought this at Sephora after reading a certain celebrity loved it. I'm a sucker.;) To me, it's a bit thicker than a tinted moisturizer. It's quite dark on my yellow-toned skin so I use it sparingly on my cheeks, nose, forehead. It leaves a pretty bronze-y colour. Very natural and healthy finish. I wear a light powder bronzer over it and love the total effect. A little goes a long way.

on 1/19/2011 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I have olive/med complexion so this is more of a tinted moisturizer for me than a bronzer too like some of the other reviewers. It does a great job of evening out my skin tone without looking like I have any makeup on. It also hydrates well without being super thick. There is a hint of illuminators in it which gives a fabulous glow -- but not too overpowering where it turns into shimmer. Even though my skin type is all wrong for this product, it still worked out pretty well for me! It doesn't make my face look like a greasy mess. You are going to have to really blend well if you have lighter skin or else this could be blotchy. I expected it to glide on effortlessly but it's going to take more than a brush to even it out.

on 8/2/2010 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a little too light for my medium/tan skin tone but it still gives me a very flattering glow. It doesn't do anything to darken my face but just gives it a glow which is still nice. Feels a little like cream foundation. I just use it on my forehead and nose. Smells exactly like cucumbers. Easy to apply, and the packaging is great, looks good and easy to carry for travel. Would repurchase.

on 10/8/2009 12:23:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I first got this as a sample at Sephora and loved it so much I had to buy it. I'm super pale, so every bronzer looks crazy on me, but this looks really natural. It doesn't give a whole lot of color, but enough to give you a nice glow. What I use this for the most is to darken my foundations in the summer. I don't tan but I do end up a shade darker in the summer. I mix a little of this with my foundation to warm up my winter color. It's great cause I don't have to buy several colors a year. I do find this a little expensive though. I think all fresh products are too expensive.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is begreat, but only if your tan, or else you would have to tan up your whole body because your face would be tanned and your body wouldn't. It evens out your skin tone and gives a beautiful natural glow/light tan. It's light weight but the only thing I don't like about it is that I don't think it contains any spf. Other than that I love it but it's a lil too expensive for that small tube, but worth it. It gives very little coverage, and if you add more and more it will NEVER look cakey. I personally love it.

on 1/19/2009 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I know this product is technically a bronzer but I prefer to use it as a nice sheer tinted moisturizer. I get perfect coverage for my skin and a nice healthy glow even on the coldest winter days. The price is a little steep but one container lasts me 3 months or so I'm willing to take the plunge for such a lovely product.

on 9/17/2008 11:08:00 AM

I use this product on my nose and cheekbones to give me a little glow in those areas. I find it does not look right when I apply it all over my face but in those areas it give me a nice healthy glow! I really like this product! I have fair skin and this still looks good on me!

Popular Bronzers