July 25, 2014 | 1790 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Colour Fever-Beige Everyday

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

a perfect nude pink with some golden sheen, sheer and luscious -- a perfect lip for the summer!

bought my second tube for back up!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by lfnjmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought myself and a friend each one of these on clearance and have used it a couple weeks now. Running out for errands, going to the store, I find I reach for this more than any other summer lip color. It's really my "every day" lip tone. It doesn't blank out the lip much, so it doesn't give a stark nude appearance. If I use lip base with it, it gives a blank nude lip some healthy tone and shimmer. I also found a great tip to use this lippie and let it spill out beyond your lip line after you line your lip for a very healthy glimmered pout. I cannot say enough positive things about this color. The formula is great too (and I wear the semi-perm lip colors). I have had no serious issues with wear. It's smooth and emollient without being lip-gloss-y feeling. I am off to Lancome Outlet to get 3 more for myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 9:21:00 AM More reviews by Steph8735

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a sheer nude lipstick with a little shimmer for the upcoming summer months and that is what I found in this product. This product goes on light and feels great on the lips. It does not dry out and has incredible staying power. On my lips (fair skin tone) it goes on nude/pink and has a slight gold shimmer to it. I have always been just a gloss wearer because I often feel overdone when I wear lipstick. This colour is perfect for everyday but is also great at night with a smoky eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by melodictunes

I love this color! It's the perfect balance of nude and pink, with shimmery golden flecks. "Beige Everyday" is a bit misleading, as it's definitely a shimmery golden pink. I'm fair skinned, but would think the color would be beautiful on most everyone -- which is probably why it's sold out on Sephora.com. I love Lancome lipsticks -- they're always high quality and feel like a glorious lip balm going on. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2008 6:26:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive been searching for a light nude color like this for my skintone that doesnt wash me out, this definitely is really nice. On me its not pink, but a shimmery nude. Its super perfect with a smokey eye. great color when I know i'll be out eating out/sipping, because this fades well into lips and it doesnt smear like other slightly darker color. Oh and did I mention the moisture in this lipstick, its divine like a chapstick, this is why I love lancome quality and I'm willing to splurge on it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2007 3:16:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

Okay well, this says its called Beige Everyday, but its certainly not Beige at all. Its actually more of a subtle nude pink with a gold sparkle to it. Its very very pretty and very sheer.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No