April 16, 2014 | 1839 users online

Lipstick - Shiseido - The Makeup Shimmering Lipstick SL13

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2009 12:54:00 AM More reviews by JU1CYY69

oh my gosh where has this colour been my whole life? its so gorgeous! its pretty much like my natural lip colour. its a flesh coloured pink with a lot of shimmer. in the tube it looks like shimmer overload but on the lips it gives this really subtle and beautiful shimmer. i think this colour would be really wearable for a lot of different skin tones too. the lipstick itself is really moisturizing feeling and leaves a bit of a glossy finish thats not too noticeable. just love this lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by bettyblue38

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can only join in. I bought this yesterday at the Duty Free Shop here in Germany. Online I did oogle at SL 16 and 17. When I browsed the duty free yesterday and came to the Shiseido display I noticed this one. Very nice ylbb color on my lips. I did not try it on and just blind purchased it. I like the texture, the color is great on my lips and the shimmer is just right. It does not last all day long but I did not expect it. It has a good portion of moisture in it and it does not dry out my lips. The price at the duty free is 20 Euros. Retails for 24 Euros in the store. They handed out a 2 Euro voucher yesterday so it came down to 18 Euros. The packaging is very nice as well. Best lipstick I did purchase so far and even for the retail price well worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2007 4:48:00 AM More reviews by andreat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am becoming a real sucker for Shiseido make up, especially the SL lispticks, are concerned. I already have SL1, SL5, SL9, SL12 and SL13. This shade is adorable. It becomes a very nice, neutral, discrete pink on my lips. The shimmer is not overwhelming, so you don't feel like a teenager. The feeling i great, it's hydrating and comfortable. It doens't last very long, but I did not expect it from a shimmering lipstick.
Fantastic product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2007 7:20:00 PM More reviews by imkt

I must agree with the previous reviews. The colour is lovely. I love having a little shimmer on my lips, but I always find that many shades are just too pinky for my lips. This shade though was a perfect mauve - which complemented my natural lip shade. The texture is great, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2007 3:15:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

SL13 is a soft baby lips rose with a coating on the outside of the lipstick in a mauvey pink shimmer. When you apply the outside coating diminishes of course, and the lipstick underneath is a Ylbb slightly lighter than natural lipcolour pinky rose. The texture of these lipsticks is really creamy too.