October 1, 2014 | 1057 users online

Hair Treatments - TiGi - S-Factor Papaya Leave-In Moisture Spray

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by BeaP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Totally useless. Does not moisturize at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by marshiemallow14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently cut off most of my hair and got a pixie because my hair was so damaged. This was the moisture spray my stylist used and recommended. I love the smell of it, and the packaging is very sleek. I know other people have complained about the spray not working well, but I find that it works fairly well. I think that it makes my hair look and feel great. Honestly though, the price was a little outrageous, and I don't think I'd be willing to repurchase for that reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Sprinkles022

Wow! I'm really surprised by all the bad reviews this product got. I personally LOVE this stuff! It's the ONLY leave in conditioner I have ever used religiously. I have very long hair that gets tangled very easily...this product helps to detangle and helps with fly aways. It's also moisturizing I have colored hair and this helps keep it from drying out. I love the packaging (never had problems with the top popping off) and it sprays evenly. Recently I started getting my friend who is in cosmo. school to get this for me with her discount so it's only $15, but I would def. pay full price for it if I needed to.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2010 4:47:00 PM More reviews by SPQR

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the spray packaging. The price is really high for the product, it is not HG quality and for 28$ + Tax you expect HG. There are so many other better leave in products at this price range and at a lower price range.

It smells okay- i cant say it was amazing. It does moisturize and adds some shine, just not enough for my dense fine hair.

Basically it did as much as a $5 drugstore product would do at a much higher price point.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by LornaRestall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a complete waste of money. It smells great like all the s-factor products, i was advised to buy this by another hairdresser, i originally wanted to buy s factors smoothing lusterizer because my own hairdresser had used it on me once, but this hairdresser said it would be way too heavy for my hair so suggested i buy the leave in moisture spray instead - she was so wrong! the cap is annoying because it doesn't spray very well, sometimes loads will come out other time just a tiny amount so its hard to spread it evenly through your hair. Its also very easy to spray too much and end up with greasy hair, its not obvious how much you've put in your hair until your hair has dried. I haven't noticed a difference since I've been using it and normally with tigi products, especially s-factor i see a difference straight away. I normally find that tigi hair products are worth the money because they last ages, and are way above any other brand with the results you get, but with this particular product its definitely not worth it. Don't let this put you off buying other tigi s-factor products because i own three other products by them and they are amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2008 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Montysgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

was advised by my hairdresser to try this as TIGI had d/c Health Goddess ( which I loved) . I am very disappointed with the product and only because it cost soooo much am i continuing to use it till its done - will not be buying again ... hate the packaging especially the spray top - did they not get this tested ... not sure what I should try next ..

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2008 11:18:00 PM More reviews by patsgirl321

Terrible.... did nothing. and very expensive..

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2008 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Beautyhurts

I guess this might work for some since my friend raved about this. I can't believe I wasted 28 bucks for this stuff. It didn't do a darn thing! The package is cute, but my cap keeps popping off. This is now buried in the sea of product under my sink

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2008 11:35:00 AM More reviews by JMcfly

This is the worst leave in conditioner I've tried. Granted it smells great, but it does nothing for my hair...and the spray bottle is designed horribly! I love Tigi Bed Head products, but the more expensive S Factor line is NOT worth the hype!! I'll stick with Tigi Bed Head Products!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2007 10:32:00 PM More reviews by sunshiine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Completely pointless!! Except for the great smell, but all S factor products smell yummy. This didn't condition my hair whatsoever.. it just made it get greasy faster. I can't believe I spent $30 on this crap, I forgot how much it was until I read some of the reviews below. Any way, don't waste your money on this.. I used it for over 3 or so months and there were no benefits.