October 31, 2014 | 1063 users online

Lip Gloss - Sally Hansen - Lip Inflation

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by graciedrew

I have had sally Hansen lip inflation for a while now and i love it i haven't really noticed if it has made my lips any bigger i love the smell and the tingling sensation it keeps my lips hydrated i am currently using the clear lip gloss as it goes with days out and nights out and goes with more or less all my makeup choices like eye shadow ,i wouldn't recommend this product if you are quite sensitive as the tingleinng is quite intense but apart from that brilliant buy ladies :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I got one for a buck so these are dc'ed or will be in my opinion. I like it a lot but I loved DuWop's Lip Venom and there are some comparisons to be made. Mine is a milky looking peach shade that gets a tad deeper as the effect wears on. That's a + as most producedts don't intensify the longer you wear them, quite the opposite. I like the Red Hot's candy, sweet, cinnamon scent but always love this type. I feel my lips warm, its not an unpleasant sensation, and my very avg lips do look better re lines on lips. All lips have them but its nice to have a blurring effect once you go North of 40. I wish I'dpicked up nmore. This also has a nice shine and non objectionable taste. Something I love is this comes with a brush applicator! I dislike a doe feet except on deer. A brush can deposit more product at once without absorbing it. All lip gloss that's not in a squeeze tube, is quicker and neater to apply with a brush and accessing the remainder of product is more difficult with sponge tip, aka doe foot applicators. Any irritation via cinnamon oil can dilate blood vessels and give a slightly fuller, albeit temporary, look, which must be kept in mind. Any such effect for a drugstore pricepoint especially, isn't going to be terribly long lasting, but it's very nice within the given context.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by MissEstelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like it a lot, it's actually the best moisturizer/conditioner for lips I have, from basic lip smackers through pure oils to fancy treatments. Does inflate my lip somewhat, feels slightly cool and minty (like toothpaste on your lips) for a few minutes after application. Took off a point for being very sticky, I can't wear it with my long hair down outside in even the slightest wind: I use it with my hair up and as a treatment around the house.

My SO thinks it tasted like strawberries? Not sure why. But he likes it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

I don't like the tingle of it, so I guess I'm not really a good person to go to for this, but it didn't really "inflate" my lips either.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am surprised that this product has such high reviews. I do not feel that it plumps my lips at all. It is a decent moisturizing lip gloss, and I do like the sheer creamy tint that the shade Sheer Mocha has (it is a nice nude lip gloss) but not worth the price. I also wish the applicator was a doe foot instead of a little brush, which distributes alot of product very messily.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by zarah825

My lipgloss arsenal is darn near scary in how extensive it is, so if there's something that I actually re-buy (instead of trying something different) that says quite a bit. I don't know if this plumps my lips dramatically but it does make them look nice, full, and defined - plus the tingly feeling is always fun! I definitely appreciate the brush applicator as well. I own a couple but I think Sheer Bare is probably the most perfect non-shimmer nude you can find.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by VersaillesVixen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hmm, weird. I have been using the Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Extreme for a while now and I absolutely love it. I use the tinted version, and recently I purchased a red lipstick that had an odd consistency, so I thought I'd grab a clear lipgloss to wear over it, and went with this one. I would've purchased the Extreme version, but the store I stopped at was out, and I figured there couldn't be much difference other than the fact that this tube is shorter. For the record, the gloss technically works great, it has a good consistency, gets tingly to plump lips, and smells nice. However, it is THE WORST TASTING lipgloss I have ever used in my life. I would never want to have this on my lips if there was a chance I might kiss somebody or have a meal, the taste is just awful. For this reason, I wouldn't purchase it again, and I don't even know if I'll bother using any more of the tube I already purchased. Stick to the Lip Inflation Extreme.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by AshleyGLA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Have this product in the clear gloss, been using it for about 2 years now & I love it! The tingly feeling may just be a gimmick or wishful thinking on my part but I feel that it actually works, specifically on my top lip. It can be have a sticky-ish feeling if you put too much on, when the minty smell becomes over-powering too, but I find that if you give your lips a quick rub together a few times then you can get rid of that feeling. Works good over the top of lipsticks too. For me, this product is definitely worth the money & I'd recommend it to everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

It looks very pretty, but if used everyday, my lips crack and get dry. The smell is too heavy. It does do a decent job making them fuller. The color "embrace" looks good with fair skin

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is such a gimmick. I have it in "Temptress." And while it's a pretty pink color and has a nice minty tingle, it's sticky and doesn't do anything to plump up my lips. On top of this, the package is square shaped, which can be bulky and inconvenient if you wanted to carry it around in your pocket or something.