November 29, 2014 | 1703 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - TruBlend Naturally Luminous Blush in Pure Romance

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by PMAR

I have fair skin and this blush works perfect! It is quite shimmery, but it does add light color on days when you don't want to look so dolled up. I like the shimmer it gives off--it makes my face look fresh with a natural glow. On days when I want a bit more color, I add this blush, then I swipe a different blush on my cheekbones. It looks great worn both ways.

I understand why there would be negative reviews but I bought this product not letting the negative reviews sway my decision. If you like shimmer and have fair skin, then this product is for you. If you're looking for something more pigmented then stay away. A lot of these negative reviews are because it is too shimmery or not enough color. Really, not all makeup is for everyone so yes this is SHIMMERY!

The jar is super cute, too. I bought this months ago and I still have so much left. I'm sure I'll buy more again when I need it. It's a bang for your buck!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this for years, and I love it! It is a staple in my beauty routine.
I love how it brightens up the skin, goes nicely over a touch of blush, the color is not over powering and is nearly translucent wich offers a hand in blending well over blush, it stays put, yet is easy to wash off not to mention it lasts forever.
The only qualm is wearing this over the T-zone gives off a weird pink sheen, and if you have oily skin this could accentuate that. I suggest to use this as a highlighter, and avoid putting it over any areas you are trying to contour or have oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by PanAm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! Seriously.
To start out I'm super pale, really pale, as in I can't ever find a foundation.
So this stuff shows up on me really well. The puff is alright that it comes with.
The colour is a pale sheer pink with some shimmer of course. If you want light colour using the puff is key, if you want a more noticeable application use a brush. Either looks nice on me! As another reviewer said it gives you a really healthy glow.
I see how this blush could end up not showing on someone whose skin tone is darker than mine, though. Best for the pale, and it is gorgeous!
Overall this blush is love, and I'll buy it when I run out because the colour is really pretty.
Oh- for the spilling. I just make sure to keep the container flat at all times. I took it on a trip with me that was 10 hours in the car and just made sure to keep it flat. All was well!
Worth your time if you're a light skin tone. Def. in my permanent rotation.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by gksk520

This product was a huge disappointment for me.
1. really not a nice color.
2. it is way too shimmery.
3. the packaging is horrible.
4. it smells terrible.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by yellowone

OMG
I opened this up, tested it on my arm
The shimer is a glitter pink- i guess that what is says on the packaging but i just didn't expect it.

Maybe because the pink glitter particles are too big. I don't think i will be brave enought to put this on my cheeks, let alone a gentle brush all over my face- which is the reason I purchased it.

All I wanted something to brighten up my face a little as it is dull with the BB cream I am trying out

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by hnn

I'm not a big fan of mineral blushes, but having left my MAC Pretty Baby at school when I visited home, I decided to give this seemingly nice pale pink blush a try. It is incredibly sparkly, with very little pigmentation. There was pretty much no color that showed up on my NC30 skin. There's a lot of product, but honestly it doesn't matter when the product itself fails to serve its purpose.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by jacwinks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product gave my skin no color whatsoever however it did leave glitter pieces all over my face like a high school cheerleader. Thank goodness I can return!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by JCK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great Product! A little expensive for a drugstore brand though, I bought 2 (shimmering sands and pure romance) when they were on sale at Wal Mart and I also had a $3 off coupon. I threw away the puff they come with, but I think they give the prettiest sheen to my skin, out of the 2 colors shimmering sands is more versatile as I wear it on my body too.
Would def re-purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by lilmissann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really love this, I wasn't really digging the little puff that came with it because it spilled all over when I first opened, but it's fine just using a brush. I really like how a little goes a long way with this and it's gives me a nice, fresh looking glow. I have to reapply a bit though, since it fades. I did find that it looks really nice with the Maybelline Dream Mousse blush underneath though. I'll maybe repurchase this if it's on sale, it was a little expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by wagashi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I actually like this stuff a lot! I'm very pale and I feel like this has a similar effect as bronzer on darker skins. It's a peachy pink that just gives me a bit of healthy-looking color. It is REALLY shimmery, but I don't find that it's too obvious once it's settled. If anything I hope it's deflecting light from my pores.. D: The only real problem with it is the applicator -- if you puff this stuff on when there's a lot of product on the puff you can end up looking like a clown. It would be better to apply with a brush. It's cheap and there's loads of product, so I definitely recommend to pale girls who want a nice summery and subtle blush and don't mind a bit of sparkle.