April 18, 2014 | 1360 users online

Lipstick - Mary Kay - Signature Lipstick - Red Salsa

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by SnowMonster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the color and the pigmentation. Staying power is long (surprisingly). maybe cos I use a lip brush too. It dries my lips though so I need to put some tinted lip balm over it. I get a lot of compliments wearing this lipstick. The smell doesn't bother me. Reminds me of the scent of clay dough when I was little.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by yuyu122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted a very intense red, and it is. I have used it for costumes and it looks good, but I think it's too BRIGHT to be used on a regular basis.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2007 10:11:00 PM More reviews by utsensai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually didn't buy this lipstick, I got it as a sample. I was looking for the perfect fire engine red and even though this definitely looked the color in the plastic, it look exactly like that and worse on my lips (warm-toned medium tan Asian who also looks good in berries and wines). I looked like a clown when I was done applying. Obviously, not my color, but it was worth a try. Don't like the perfumey smell to the lipstick either. I don't really know who this would look good on, it's a very strong bright color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2007 5:24:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

In the tube, this looks red red red; exactly what I wanted.

Once applied, though(I'm NW 15; brunette; green eyes; moderately pigmented lips), it morphs into a pinky-red. Worse, it has an annoying perfume-y smell/taste, and only mediocre staying power. I'll play with it, and see if I can use it, but I wouldn't buy this again. I'm glad I got it on eBay for $.99