Smashbox O-Glow

2.9

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Polysilicone-11, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Plankton Extract, Red 27 (CI 45410).

Overpriced!! Nothing special

on 11/8/2014 8:45:00 AM

Love this stuff , doesn't add another "powder" layer to your face. It looks natural - just dont use too much

Hmm border line "clown ish.." Like I said with the lipgloss-more impressed by the way it slowly turns pink rather than the product itself.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was truly hoping for this product to create a naturally flushed look, but after trying it several times with different techniques (fingers, brush, sponge) this product simply doesnt work for me. The filmy texture makes it hard to blend no matter how many techniques I tried. Thus, instead of getting natural looking pink cheeks, I got bright pink/fushia cheeks. Who naturally blushes with those tones of pink? I even tried the product on my friend whi has a medium skin tone and it created the same kind of bright pink/fushia. Hence, I doubt that this blush reacts differently to different skin tones. Also, considering I have combinaison/oily skin, I found that this silky silicone-based gel doesn't really have staying power and made my skin feel greasy. In sum, I dont recommend this product, especially considering the price range (about 32$ in Canada) meaning I wont be repurchasing. However, instead of putting the product in the gargabe, Ive been using a little bit of the product as a cream eyeshadow when I want an easy pink eyeshadow look, althought I dont recommend buying this product as a cream eyeshadow.

on 1/7/2014 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS! I bought this for homecoming, because I thought it would be cool, and it was. For a tiny tube, I would say it's quite expensive, but worth it because it works so well, and lasts a long time. It starts off as a clear gel, and them turns a bright pink color before matching got skin tone, and blending in. It looks realllllly bright at first, but if you only use a bit, and rub it in completely, you get a nice pink glow, with a silky finish. I use it everyday, and it's my go to blush. The tube does get a bit messy, but I still like it. Also if you leave the cap off, even for an hour, the gel turns a bit clumpy, but then turns back to normal. I would for sure buy this again.

Maybe this works well on other skintones, but bubblegum pink is not a natural "o glow" on me. I like that it is a gel and that it provides a wash of color, but i do not like the color.

on 4/22/2013 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I do not understand the poor reviews! but then again, everyones complexion is different. i love the blendability on my light skin, i bet its beautiful on tanned skin, also the ingredients are cool, like pom oil, ginkgo, etc.

on 1/21/2013 1:41:00 PM

Gives a nice, natural looking rosy flush to my NC 15 skin. It comes out of the tube (love the tube) clear and changes color upon application. I set my entire face w/ UD All Nighter, so can't speak to how long it would last on its own, but w/ the UD, its on from 6 am until about 9:30 PM. No issues w/ breakouts. The reason I don't go "WOW" is I find it very hard to properly apply and I find its not very forgiving. I apply w/ my fingers and every time, I mess it up and it doesn't look nearly as nice/even as when I apply either my cream or powder blushes. I realize this is largely operator error, but I would like it if it blended better - it just doesn't on me

on 1/13/2013 4:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Do you remember the way your cheeks looked after playing outside in the cold for hours? That rosy flush of glow.
Well with practice and patience this product will give you that healthy dewy young and fresh glow.
Application (how I use this product)
-I squeeze out about the size of a pea
-evenly distribute pea size between my ring fingers
-gently apply to the relaxed apples of my cheeks
-then softly blend in a patting motion on my cheeks (i just do the apples and a swish upward for good measure)
-then wait and let the product sit for a minute
-at first it will appear clownish but the product relaxes a bit and leaves a beautiful flush of pink

It will take practice getting the hang of this product but the pay off is quite lovely.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I like this product. With a good foundation, it will leave your face looking dewy and fresh. It is hard to get both cheeks with an even amount of pigment, though, and that is one thing you need to learn to master to use this particular product. I wish it came in other colors than pink, but it is a nice color.

Top Rated Smashbox Products