July 22, 2014 | 2311 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Curl Care Touchable Curls Shaping Milk [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by ssips720

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent all around product. great price. i have hair that can poof, and with this.. most times.. i dont even have to use gel. I can skip..

This defines your curls so well..
    After showering and towel drying.. i give a few pumps..run through hair and comb through with wide tooth comb..

really great results. truly touchable. awesome awesome product for curly girls. cannot say enough. for the price, its a great buy

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by gdriban

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This does absolutely nothing for my hair. A complete waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by libbylou972

I'm pretty much heartbroken to find that this product has been discontinued. It was one of my very favourite hair products and I can't find it anywhere in stores now. I don't understand why TRESemme would get rid of one of their best products. It feels like such a drag when one of my staple beauty products are discontinued. My poor curls will never be the same :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by karieygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm really finicky with my hair products; at a young age, my hair was stick straight, and once I hit puberty it started to get wavier and wavier. My hair is currently aaaalmost shoulder length after I chopped all of it off last November. I'm used to it being pretty long, and wavy. I rarely use heat products on my hair, but with my hair being wavy (and therefore mostly dry because of it's texture) it's sometimes out of control and slightly frizzy. The directions say to use it when you're hair is wet, but I shower at night so that's sometimes not the highest thing on my priority list. Most of the time, I just brush out my dry hair and apply this to my hands before smoothing on on my hair. It keeps all the frizz down the entire day! It also makes it super shiny.
    Would I buy this again? Yes, but I don't think I'll have to for a very long time. You only need a little bit, and let's face it, I think I'll lose it before I run out of it. (:

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by IllTakeIt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved this ! Completely light weight and not heavy at all! I combined it with the Mousse and my hair looks curlier than it has in years, curls are bouncy and well defined! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by EloquentSleeper

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff was awesome! I usually have very frizzy, thick hair, and I never blow it out or straighten it. I left this in overnight and in the morning my hair was shinier and softer than it had been in years. I literally used this after every shower for like 3 months.
    Unfortunately, after a while it stopped working as well as it had. My hair just got used to it. Also, it started to make my hair just a bit too oily. So I think that for best results, use sparingly and make sure that you have some other product to use in case this one stops working.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by KutieKMK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I have wavy/curly hair, and before my waves would either get crunchy with other products, dry by themselves, or flat and nasty with other stuff. It really does give me "touchable curls", with lots of shine, all day hold, and you can use a lot without your hair getting crunchy or sticky! this has definitely made its way into my hair routine, and ever since I bought it my hair hasnt looked better! Give it a try, honestly. Even for frizz control/shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by TroubleMaker21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have very fine, naturally curly hair and have a hard time finding a curl product that doesn't make my hair crunchy or weight it down. As such, I always straighten my hair becuase I hate my curls!

After reading the reviews for this product, I decided to give it a try. I am absolutely in LOVE with this stuff!!! First, the smell is absolute heaven. Super fresh, clean, and just plain delicious. I have fairly long hair, so I use two pumps per "side," and the results are truly fantastic. Soft, loose, flowing curls that easily spiral if I want them to, as well as a fair amount of volume. The frizz factor is mostly eliminated, though at the end of the day I can see some frizz starting, which just goes with the territory. After going for a run with my hair down and the wind blowing every which way, I returned home with my hair in it's original condition -impressive!

I can probably see myself using up the bottle sooner than I'd like, and at $7.99 a pop, it's not THE best priced, but it's not expensive either, and regardless, it's well worth it. The pump is easy to use, and there's no mess, which I love. I will definitely be going back for another bottle once mine runs out.

I have found my love for my curly hair again....I highly recommend giving this product a try if you're skeptical!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by hebamo

This is my new HG drugstore product. I have medium length curly 3a hair and decided to give this a try since I love creams as opposed to mousses or gels. I applied about 2 pumps in my hands, rubbed them together and scrunched and rubbed through my hair. Then I diffused it and wow, the results were fantastic! Voluminous, shiny defined curls that only needed a bit of fine mist hairspray to set. It gives very soft touchable curls, no crunch and no greasy feeling. It holds up in humidity as well! I will definitely be going back to this product every time. The only thing is that I wish it came with more. It's such a small amount for $8 but luckily it goes on sale quite often for $5.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by dacookiemonster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

well im not sure what this did for me, i have wavy hair and it really didnt change anything. didnt help frizz much either. on the bright side it smells amazing!