November 24, 2014 | 1791 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Curl Care Flawless Curls Curl Enhancing Mousse

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by juliejay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have dry hair and it tends to curl on my scalp but my ends stay straight. this product did absolutely nothing to my hair, maybe i was using it wrong i don't know but huge disappointment TRESemme and a waist of money. I live in france so i had to order it online since i can't find it here and i had to pay double its price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by lsu12

I've been using this mousse forever and when I try to switch up products I always end up with it. It smells amazing and once you get the hang of portion control it does the job very nicely. I have long curly brown hair that can be quite unruly but this mousse keep frizz at bay while holding my curls very nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Chels264

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing. You just need to play with it and know how to use it. My hair is very thin so too much makes it too stiff but if I add water to my hair the the mousse it works perfect and keeps it unfrizzy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by darkskyequeen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am surprised at the low scores. Mind you we all have different hair thicknesses, porosity and curl pattern etc. I'm a 2c/3a with medium to fine hair and I am really happy with this mousse. I have been using it for a month (this summer) and I LOVE it! My hair doesn't feel crunchy and dry after. In fact it feels a bit moisturized. It gives a lightish hold but enhances my curls. Before this mousse I was a regular user of the pantene and herbal essences mousse lines. Those are nice mousses but this one by Tresumme is my new favourite. Great quantity and price... IMO an excellent drug store buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Rnmorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this product for about 6 months after using the super hold tresemme mouse for the past couple years. I wanted something that defined my curls more and wasn't so "crunchy" looking. This did make it look better and lighter but after using it for 6 months I noticed it really dried out my hair. I've been using dove whipped mouse for curly hair and love it much better. Sometimes I alternate between the dove whipped and bed head foxy curls contour cream. They both seem healthier for my hair. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by katiecakes30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I didn't even use a lot of it and it made my hair crispy and crunchy feeling. Wilted my curls.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Application is definitely key here. Some things I have noticed when using this: You have to use on wet hair, you have to have a base of either a styling cream or hair oil to counteract the drying effect since this does contain alcohol, and you don't need to use a lot. A golf ball sized amount is perfect for even my thick 3b curly hair. I think it smells lovely and seems to do a great job of boosting my curl pattern. My hair is left soft and defined which is hard to do. The shine was very good and had some nice compliments from strangers. My hair maintained its volume without feeling sticky or weighed down. Walmart had a good sale on this and I was able to get a big can. I think it provides decent hold. There was some crunchiness in some areas but nothing that can't be scrunched out with a bit of water. As for frizz reduction, it was ok. I noticed it took care of frizz initially but then as the day wore on, I had some halo frizz. A little hairspray took care of that. Overall, I think this was average. I have tried better mousses from other brands, but I do like this for lazy days.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Cyncity23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this mousse. I have used it for about a year. I notice that my hair has much less frizz with this product than with any other. I only touch my hair while applying. I then wait for it to dry before I scrunch again. This cuts down on the frizz that other reviewers are talking about. It has a nice light scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by enchantedlullaby87

I have naturally curly hair and I will not use anything else when I'm going for a curly look. This does not leave my hair feeling crunchy or sticky. I usually start with the tresemme curl cream to smooth out my curls. I brush the mousse all over my hair and scrunch my ends up. On hot days, my hair type needs a little spray to tame the frizz. I love the smell, I love the hold. Love the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by courtneyjunexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is OK. I have crazy thick long curly hair and for some reason the bottom half of it doesn't curl as much as the top. This mousse helps even it out a bit, and it is by far the best drug store mousse for curly hair out there. It doesn't leave it crunch if you don't use to much. Good stuff for the price.