MAC Barbie - Pearl Sunshine

4.6

What a gorgeous, glamourous invention! This soft peachy highlighter gives me a perfect glow, with just the right touch of color. There is no shimmer, just a nice sheen of lovely, dewy-looking peachiness. Glides on effortlessly, it's so perfect and delicate.

on 1/7/2010 12:02:00 AM

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this product yet! How can I explain my sick, sick love for this powder? If you could marry a powder highlighter I would marry this stuff. I still remember the first day I tried this on. I gasped. I ran out the next day and bought 3 backups. I have been rationing it for what, 2 years now, and hope and pray MAC brings it back. I think I can make it another year with what I have but after that, heaven help me. This just makes my look....perfect. Peachy, glowy perfection. Beautiful.

on 1/6/2010 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I don't know why I haven't written a review for this earlier since I use it (and love it) so much. It's more finely milled than the MSFs and gives a more subtle glow which doesn't look too OTT even for the day, whereas some MSFs turn into a glitter bomb on me. I apply this with the MAC 129, and it goes on beautifully. Gorgeous with MAC Peaches and NARS Orgasm.
Definitely a keeper, definitely a repurchase.

on 3/17/2009 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Absolutely gorgeous! It gives me exactly what I want: a glowing sheen to my face, but not overpowering or glittery. It looks like I spent the day at the beach! I was lucky enough to find this, and if you are able to get it, do not hesitate. It's possibly the best MAC product I've ever owned.

on 12/30/2008 1:09:00 PM

From the Barbie collection. I use this to highlight my cheeks over my nars orgasm. I love this color!

on 10/30/2008 10:13:00 PM

peachy pinky with a hint of tan...this makes for a gorgeous color on my skin no matter how I use it...I don't wear MAC foundation so I'm not sure what color I am, maybe N-something 20 LOL how about E20/E30 in Cover FX foundation? does that help? :P I love this color--MAC should release it again--gives a lovely glowy sheen--very little sparkle factor...cute Barbie packaging---it's a keeper!

on 10/30/2008 4:06:00 PM

I wish I had purchased more of this, it's a perfect highliter and I am trying not to use it too much because it's no longer available!

on 9/6/2008 5:16:00 AM

Aww man, I wish I bought a back up this. Hopefully MAC will repromote it with another collection. This is so pretty, I am an NC20 and I use this as a blush/bronzer. It shows up a nice tan, peachy color with just a little bit of shimmer... nothing too over the top, just a nice glow. Love contouring with this with my 168 and then going over it with Northern Light MSF, gives me a golden peachy glow... Cute packaging too. MAC needs to bring this back!!!!

I got this from a great swapper.I LOVE IT!!! why are all the best things from mac LE ugh. Anywayz the color is a great peachy pink tanish color.Very unique and beautiful.It show's up great on my NC 43-44 skintone.The barbie logo on the front of the compact is gorgeous.I need a backup because I never want to live without it!!

on 12/25/2007 9:14:00 AM

I absolutely love this product!!!

I use it as a highlighter on my cheekbones, cupids bow, and down the middle of my nose, and then just dust it lightly over my face.. And I have received so many compliments about my cheekbones looking great. It gives my skin a beautiful glow in photos, and I look a lot more polished.

I would buy this product again in a heartbeat. I really hope MAC releases this again.

For reference I am an NC30 / GA LSF 5.5