October 24, 2014 | 1721 users online

Moisturizers - Aura Cacia - Apricot Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by twistedlogic

This is also a review for apricot oil in general.
Apricot oil is my ONLY one true holy grail in the entire world that I have ever encountered. Yes, I am pretty passionate about it. I will never ever be without it again. Nothing has ever made my skin so radiant, moisturized and glow with health. Nothing. It's great for around the eye area also, it makes my eyes look much less tired and practically removes dark circles and whatever lines I might have.
It's great for the body too, obviously, great for hands and nails, feet, lips. All over.
I've gone through my share of products over the years, and this is the only thing that has ever truly fucking impressed me. It's fucking amazing.
Miracle product? YOU BETCHA. Go try it, right now. You can get it at like health stores, and in my experience it's pretty cheap.
100% apricot kernel oil... Will you marry me?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2007 6:00:00 PM More reviews by aebernero23

Awesome!!!! It has a slight nutty smell that disappears in seconds. I mix this with my Body Shop Shea Body butter and my dry accutane skin feels so soft and smooth. Love it!!!!