October 24, 2014 | 1690 users online

Lip Gloss - Jordana - Squeeze n Shine - Peach Sand

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by NatashaEnvy

There is no review for Honey Luau so im doing it here!
This stuff is amazing! I love the color it has pretty good pigmentation! it is not super sticky and it lasts quite a while!
it smells amazing too!
Only this is this color has gold glitter in it which tends to stick to my lips after the gloss has worn off, i mean that's not horrible but its annoying sometimes, but that does not stop me from slapping this stuff on just for a little added something to my lips! never leave home without it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The quality of this gloss is great for the price! Too bad it has no pigment and it has excessive shimmer. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by peggy1234

These are a great value and keep my lips from looking chapped. The gloss stays on a long time. They really do not give much color. They are not sticky and feel perfect. They do have a bit of a flavored taste to them which does not bother me. They also look perfect over lipstick when I want more color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by neonpen

I don't see the review for Honey Luau... So, I'll put it here. I didn't expect to fall in love with it but i have!!! It's so cheap and smells like heaven. It's not sticky and it gives a perfect tint to my lips. I will def repurchase this and try the other lip glosses by jordana!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 12:18:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

I have been wearing this gloss in the Honey Luau shade for about 6 yrs now. Its HG for me while this is nice too, not a great shade for me. Honey Luau is a nude, beige, shimmer though warm, the shimmer seems cool on me. I love that about it! However, Peach Sand is very warm through and through, and even though my skin tone is warm, this just doesn't stand out enough for me.

This is a peachy, iridescent, gloss that like all in this line, contains no glitter, but shimmer, though the formula is sheer enough for the shimmer not to be over the top (as it can be in opaque glosses, they look too frosty then). The iridescence does have some coolness to it, but more purpley then a cooler peach, and all in all the gloss is quite warm in tone. It has a great sweet scent, love the slant tip applicator as always, and it is a nice summery shade I still reach for, but usually with a lower lip highlighter to make it pop. If you buy these and they smell off, they are old and the display has not been hanged in ages which is often the case.

Lollipop is very similar, but way more cool toned, less gold.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by sparkly101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

OK........

~cons~ sticky

~pros~ Nice shine and good smell

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2009 10:13:00 AM More reviews by strawberrycherrymelon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this lip gloss because I really likes the pretty tubes, pretty shades and the awesome sweet smell and taste, but I don't really like using it just because it's too sticky for my liking.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by PassatPatty

I love this shade. Light peach almost clear base with gold shimmer. Looks great over YLBB colors. Price is great too. I have a whole bunch of these and keep buying more because they are so inexpensive, versatile and beautiful. They are sticky, but that's how I like my glosses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was 2 for $3 at Walgreens and I got this one and my sister got some pink shade. I LOVE this lipgloss!! Its such a pretty peachy-nude color and its super shiny but not sticky. It has a little bit of shimmer which looks absolutely gorgeous!! I am in love with this lipgloss!! It smells good and tastes sweet too and is CHEAP!! Cant beat it. i will def. re purchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by dang11

I was really surprised of the quality of this. It's SOO cheap! I LOVE IT! It gives me this sexy shine and color. And a bit of a nice pout~ ;] I have this in the color Pink Punk. Perfect texture, not too light, not too sticky or thick and the applicator is awesome! I definitely have to go out and buy some more.