August 30, 2014 | 1755 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Paula's Choice - Hydrating Treatment Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 9:29:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaHat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the moisturizer I use most year round. I first got onto Paula because of my senstive skin and rosacea. Her products work without needless irritation and they don't cost a fortune. With all the money I save, I can buy more make-up!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by jmltan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The experience I had with this product was an unfortunate one. Similar to the Hydralight moisture infusing lotion, though it did not smell like garbage, it did not smell great either.

I ended up using it on my body instead. so I think $20 for body cream is expensive, but out of fairness I rated it as if I was spending $20 on my face. For what it's worth, it was a moisturizing cream and I did not have any adverse reaction to it.

No complaints about the packaging.

Sorry I couldn't provide a more informative/objective review. I don't think I can repurchase something that smells like this.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2008 11:14:00 AM More reviews by lovemakeup2

I have very sensitive skin. This product burned my skin and left it red. I suppose I could tolerate that but then about an hour or so later, my face was itching, I went to scratch it and realize this "moisturerizer" was rolling off my skin in white clumps. Clearly, this product is not for me. I can't comment on the packaging because I bought the sample pack. Thank goodness for samples!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2007 2:24:00 AM More reviews by poldanser

i am writing from australia, so the price for me is definitely not dirt cheap but still a very good price for such a great product. a little goes a long way and it leaves my face really soft and not greasy at all. the lotion is quickly absorbed and does not leave a film. i dont use it everyday, its most useful during our dry winter where patches of dry flaky skin may appear on me. would definitely buy again, but since i only use a tiny amount, it may be a while before i repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2007 5:17:00 PM More reviews by jenafur3223

Gave the packaging a 3 since I've only used the testers. This cream is great...it's supposed to be for normal to dry skin, but I have oily skin and this has been a life saver for my irritable winter skin. I use it each night after cleansing, and it doesn't leave my face greasy or shiny - just soft. A must try for oily skinned girls who also have dry/irritated skin needing extra moisture.