October 21, 2014 | 1944 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Lip Liner in Cabaret

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lip liner l! I just discovered Jordana products thanks to YouTube! As soon as I heard that K-Mart offered it, I rushed there to find out what all the fuss was about. Well, this lip liner here!? It now replaces my other long time faves that I was so devoted to. (MACs Nightmoth and Currant OR Palladio's Eggplant and Berry). Cabaret is that dark wine shade that compliments all shades of lipsticks and glosses. AND...for $1.99, ya can't beat it. I love finding deals on quality products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this liner. It is a dark wine/berry colored liner to wear with your darker colors. It blends easily with no tugging and is long lasting. I'm a DDD w/brownish color lips and need lots of pigmentation. This is a definate.I have repurchased many tines so it is definatly a staple and HG. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2007 3:17:00 PM More reviews by colorfulme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

oh, I love this lip liner! The color is a cool dark red. It's much more intense than Hot Red or Plush Red from the same line. It goes well with cool dark reds or cool wines. I also think this pencil is much creamier than most Jordana pencils. I use this pencil often and would repurchase.